Best Ideas

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Simply whats ur best idea about PE this can include changes, new areas or whatever u can think of that can improve PE

MY best idea is to completely change the way crafting is done into a system where it requires bigger efforts and more economy

It could be based on looted materials like we have now but with way fewer blueprints and possibly u would need a building like a factory that u could either own or rent from owner

all products from factorys should have a real value so that any weapon u actually made could be sold to other players

resources should be an even mix of looted from mining and hunt here i would love that items like robot parts and skulls to have a place but also possible new items like "sweat" could be used again to give ppl with less money a role in pe and generate a real economy where ppl can actually "work" to get money this could be in the formed of "salvaged scraps" litteraly scraps found like fruit but with bigger value and high weight

this could result in a economy where all players would be able to contribute to the evolvement of new products and where rare items would make the number of good items limited and leave room for crafted items to be as good as looted

just a short overwiew of my idea there might be flaws to it but pay me 4000$ a month as game designer and ill make it perfect :)

Hally said:
just a short overwiew of my idea there might be flaws to it but pay me 4000$ a month as game designer and ill make it perfect :)

this is a thread hijack. im sorry mb. but no one can really expect to believe that Hally will leave Denmark for Sweden. he suffers from a kind of nordic nationalism. just ask him about it. he could write an essay on why Denmark is better in every way. ;)

and yes, i like the scavenger idea. very cool, it would be fun to see a noob walking by me very slowly due to the two pieces of scrap he picked up.. instead of the usual 'noob runs across my radar without saying anything on autorun getting his next tp' etc

I have more ideas than I know what to do with:

1. Having the ability to create structures(i.e. buildings out of wood/nails/metal/etc...)

2. Corporations...with a corporate bank account and corporate storage...

3. MUCH easier to have a dwelling(instead of just a damn estate for 20k)...like those "apartments" in hadeshiem...id like to see those like available for a residence!

4. and the list goes on and on..i need to write this crap down sometime...

Well... my best idea is to bring VU 5 back.

I wanna hold my bunny!
and have that happiness skill I talked of earlier in another post.
I would also like to see the social parts of PE be a little better even :)

Like, to be able to buy a house TOGETHER and also hangars..
Acctually I want PE to have a kind of Sims-thing, that your avatar can fall in love, get married and change last name. And Cheat, brake up and get divorced and then fight your ex in PvP muwhaha :D

Also beeing able to open a business... all from clothingshops to calypso gentlemans-clubs. Hire people for jobs and missions.

Im really a big fan of the sociallife of PE... But wouldnt mind an improvement :girl:

Last edited:
If you guys want any of this to happen, write it down in a bit more serious way and send it to MA, who knows maybe they listen. :)

Crafting already kindof controlled with rare ores though.. Rugaritz for example. Bringing hunting in as a part of crafting is a nice idea, even though we already seen some off it with alienparts, perhaps its a test from MA to see how it goes?

1) Would looove to see a use for comp bps again.
2) Would love to see crafting compete with looted items.
3) Would love to see prices drop to reasonable levels. (ie: Make EVERYTHING drop more)

Hmm, thats about it for now...

DD
:evilking:

Dash Smashing said:
this is a thread hijack. im sorry mb. but no one can really expect to believe that Hally will leave Denmark for Sweden. he suffers from a kind of nordic nationalism. just ask him about it. he could write an essay on why Denmark is better in every way. ;)

Indeed ur right but sweden is a brother nation and sweden is a lovly country only the swedes thats the problem :Silly

No seriusly id love the job but ur right i dont see myself moving to sweden even thou i could mebby just travel back and forth :)

Back