Help: Best (most eco) gear for Argo?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Soon, I shall complete the 10K daikiba mission (IRON), after that, it is time for argo.

What is the most ECO setup for this mob? I used Breer M2 before on them, I have lvl 9 electric attack (MF) and have recently maxed the TT powerfist, blade and knife.

Which weapons, and which armour would work cheapest?

maybe, but with thread titles not saying much...

Whatever setup gets it done the fastest, apparently.

Soon, I shall complete the 10K daikiba mission (IRON), after that, it is time for argo.

What is the most ECO setup for this mob? I used Breer M2 before on them, I have lvl 9 electric attack (MF) and have recently maxed the TT powerfist, blade and knife.

Which weapons, and which armour would work cheapest?

I'd say it depend on your professional levels. What can you use?
BLP? or just laser? Or you want to go melee?

If you can use a ISIS CB19 with beast AMP you won't need armour. If you use tt powerfist I'd suggest to wear a lot of armour :laugh:

And besides, I have the feeling that eco is debatable. Cuz eco depends on loot THEORIES -which may have produced some metric data to prove some statistical coincidences but which have never been confirmed by any official party. That said, my vision on eco, just buy the lowest MU SIB weapon with UL A10x amps you can use that can kill an argonaut just before it reaches you.

Best possible dmg/pec (maxed SIB), no armour decay and no (or occasional) healing.

:rolleyes:

It's like having deja vu. I'm seeing this thread to many times now :scratch2:.

~Mark~

Or maybe someone could come up with a genuine answer instead of sarcastic non helpful answer?.?
Ok then fine, Adjusted Pixie Unplated. Herb Box. P4a+A104 or UL2+A103 or UL3+A105 or H400+A106 or P5a+A105/A106. Also Adapted Montgomery Anabolic L is also an honest option for a carbine that's eco, check out Buzz's weapon store. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?225893-Adapted-Montgomery-Anabolic-%28L%29-New-Low-Price!

I wouldn't advice using any carbine other than the Rikers for Argonauts cus of the amount of markup you pay, it just isn't worth it IMO for the markup gained. I lost a lot of peds buying/using LR32's on Argonauts as well as on Daikiba's. Don't do it learn from my mistake, so take your pick & Gl...

PS: I get why Killabee was being playful, to many of these threads popping up.

~Mark~

Nevertheless, i think the sarcasm could refrained from!!! He's only trying to get some information, we aren't all accustomed to scanning the forums obssesivly!!

Thats better :)

Nevertheless, i think the sarcasm could refrained from!!! He's only trying to get some information, we aren't all accustomed to scanning the forums obssesivly!!
They are all located in the hunting section, how hard can it be? :laugh:
Point taken though... hope he finds the links and comment helpfull.

Maybe you might find and answer in This Topic
Moo does a lot of interesting tests & majority are good readings with lots of data to back it up. One thing I don't do is count the skills gained to balance out returns or the loss gained. Loot is loot nothing moo.

hl6 or p5a + your higher laser amp

pixie + 5a

Back