Bilton Towers 4 floor 4G -

Goblixie

Provider
Society
UrbanEnergy
Goblixie Tarr
We would like to ask if the owner of Bilton Towers 4 Floor 4G would like to swop for 3G.

It is regestered as being owned by Marcus Callender ( Who I believe is one of the MA staff ) although I was told it was not owned by him but by somebody else that just had not claimed it yet.

We would really appreciate this swop as we would like floor 4 for the UrbanEnergy society.

Thanks
Goblixie

hehe Marcus is mindark, owns all the ones not sold yet...
But good luck! Who knows

I am 100% sure you are right, but I sent a message to MA through support as I did not know how else at that stage and I got the reply that someone else owned it and had not claimed it. I am sure that was just a quick way to put me off track.

I am sure he still has it. Anyway guess I will have to be patient

I am 100% sure you are right, but I sent a message to MA through support as I did not know how else at that stage and I got the reply that someone else owned it and had not claimed it. I am sure that was just a quick way to put me off track.

I am sure he still has it. Anyway guess I will have to be patient

I did the same with the G-apartments in Tower 3. Got the same answer.
After that I walked to auction just to be faced to the fact that there is no single G to find.

Im sure that one or a couple of ppl bought them all and wait for incredable prizes ...

I dont understand MA at this point, coz they get no monthly fee from all this "stored" apartments!
Prize for my A was 500 PED long time ago. Now ... PE auction - 1800 PED
Imagine what u have to pay for a G nowadays.

Actually since the new VU, prices of Bilton have become much lower due to the gods manipulating the universe. So much for investments lol.

investments. meh. it isn't like anyone could really make the apartments any better before selling. they are just playing on scarcity. it is still that same empty apartment you could have bought for 'tt' when it was on buyout.

a real business could be made in selling furnished apartments all decked out awesome looking, but no one at this point is interesed in this type of business. maybe ashne (or wahtever her name is) might get started on that one. :)

Well.... just want to say I'm in the "race" for the G:s too. :) And for what I can remember MA anwser is correct... they (Marcus) didn't even owned them when they were up for sale the first time, right? It was a gift to Ernst Artist Billgren... or am I wrong?

Never the less... we want them NOW! :laugh:

/OZ

Back