BINX'S n00b diary

BINX

Mature
hello im BETA BINX BREAKER

ive just started playing EU and thought i would make a diary of how i get on during my mentorship, but first ill explain about me.

i live in england where i was born, ive never been abroad :( but am planning on going traveling with my beautiful girlfriend.
i play from my pc in my kitchen but begging my mrs for a laptop for my bday (on wednesday donations are welcome) so i can justify playing more because i am spending time sat next to her.

i deposited my first Ð200 today and thought i would go shopping here is what i bought: tt handgun, full male pixie, tt fap, mann mph, mann mph dlx, alkez scope, a101 amp, and loads of ammo.

i know i wont need the scope or a101 yet but they were nice things to have at the time lol. also the mph might seem unnecesarry but that tt peashooter is so slow :D

i also got me a mentor, alice she is always on EF and is a brilliant mentor and has helped alot i have also become part of her soc Rising Potentials who also have helped alot.

at the moment i am trying to skill up my pistol so i can use better weaps but i would also like to start trading but have no idea where to start (an tips welcome)

so there we go thats my first post ill let u know how i get along

BINX

just seen the laptop i wanted that was on special offer turns out i have to sign up to a broadband offer to get £300 off looks like that idea is out the window guess ill deposit instead.

just got lvl 2 in laser pistoleer lets see what this next unt brings me :D

What A Hunt

WOW WHAT HUNT!!!

im so excited i decided i was about ready for a breer p1a (l) so went auc and bought one. n00ber i know lol.

3rd mob in and pow

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

my first global!!!

only 50ped but wat a feeling im hooked now

so i bought some goblin and a new fap and went to billies where i met a nice new player called panzer she had just started today and deposited 150ped so we started hunting with not much luck but i made a new friend.

then about 30secs later i killed a young bery and got some female shogun thighs 7pedtt and some gremlin shins male with 6ped tt

looks like i need to hunt some more
its 3am better go bed:silly2:

I didnt have time to write in me diary yesterday cos it was my birthday and ive only just been able to get out of bed lets just say i had a few too many and decided to redecorate the bathroom.

didnt get to play yesterday either but saw my dad and have convinced him to start playing again afterall he got me addicted. i think that would be a nice thing going out to sweat with my dad lol :eek:

but be cool to share hunting experiances and chat because he lives over 100miles away from me.

any way just a quick post today will prob post more tommorow :D

so ive been out for a bit of hunting today lost loads of ped, and maxxed my vivo t1 at last :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i know its no biggy but nice to see

but all this ped loosing got me thinking :D how can i have a little bit of fun without spending too much... i know ill see how long it takes to run around eudoria so in the next few days i will put a post up about my plans to trek around eudoria through thick and thin but with this i will need some gear to do so so i will deposit 400 - 600 ped to get me some full ghost another fap to max an ok handgun and some all important ammo and maybe the tt mining gear to keep me entertained.

not sure how long it will take but think it would be a nice idea to keep people informed here and in a seperate post in the general section.

might even buy some 2a's but thats just me thinking aloud

i havent posted lately been at my dads house and got him started on EU and he raced to his credit card to give himself a nice hof of 300ped so i hooked him up with some rascal and other things in return he gave me his old gfx card which is still a nice upgrade from mine swamp camp no longer lags!

been sick today so didnt go into work...even though they didnt believe me lol. been doing a bit of hunting because last nite i decided to deposit $40 and got meself some 5a plates merc and a a104 amp and kobald so loving feffoids, looted a korss400 in my first globie then later on in round 2 i shot a tripudion and got a nice little 78pedder with 2 shogun face guards.

just thought id add i got another little global today :D 53 fefff guard

i bought some 2a plates with the profits but am split between having another go at the old feffs at fort fury or ripping up orthos so i came on EF and i gots to do some cleaning but i think that will wait hehe.

think im gunna wait before i go off on my around the world coastal jog not got enough gear hehe

Last edited:
Back