BLP Rifle rant

aridash

Slayer
Society
Skillin' Villains
Why oh why is BLP Rifle neglected by MA for the noob to average player? In the summer we where promised the BLP Opalo but 3 VU later still nothing, not even an (L) weapon to put along side the Svempa60, RikerUL2, P3a etc.

Further it doesnt make sence why there is not sensibly priced rifle for this area. I can buy a pretty decent BLP pistol, Laser pistol or Rifle for less than 50 PED. Cheapest available BLP rifle? Starkov AS97 at +250. Why doesn't MA let this drop as frequently as MKII, it has lower stats so would have no negative effect on the economy or hunting whether people used this instead? one bone thrown to us is the GDC-97, but i dont think ive ever seen one and even when they do pop up they apparently sell for +200.

demand of support today: wheres the damn bopalo and when will you flood the market with AS97! :cussing:

And whoever has likly the only GDC-97, can you put some out there at a decent price (+100?) :thumbup:

Last edited:
I would like the rant about high damage/s laser rifles too :) slow rof and dmg/s for all the but the adj/imp/mod stuff and mk.V at +6k or more.

Back