Question: Boeas: NEW NPC group: How are they activated

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Swung by Boreas and saw a group of several new NPC, One guy at a table named fishy charlie, 3 standing ones and a Dr.Wilson on the other side.

Anyone know what activates either one of them or what mission this is a part of?

Part of the mission chain needed to enter the new instance. You barter some with them towards the end :)

I was really wishing i could get ahold of more of that armor piercing ammo or the new rare ore. What a tease as a mission item...

I was really wishing i could get ahold of more of that armor piercing ammo or the new rare ore. What a tease as a mission item...

I can't stop thinking about that bottle... ;)

That GIGANTIC bottle? The one too bid for the window, completely out of scale compared to the others?

Yeah, that's one big bottle of rum. Yo ho ho!

I don't think it's quite safe to drink that large bottle of "fine Eudorian rum", what with the biohazard symbol on the label and all :laugh:

Yep - That was the most interesting part of the whole tedious mission chain - the prospect of Rum and Armour Piercing Bullets. I quite liked the the hermits shack by the beach and that he was so rude he did not even open the door.

All in all I thought it was a waste of a few hours, just back and forth between 3 different locations and not logical that you had to go to the radio transmitter to report to camp carter every time even though camp carter may have been closer to the location you had just been to.

MA could have had the mission going over different terrain instead of back and forth over the same area. I presume this is server related. many ppl doing the mission but this will calm down after a few days I guess

Back