Info: Born in the USSR welcomes Loafers!

Status

Loafers

Deactivated Account
I am pleased to announce that the Top 50 Society Born in the USSR has accepted my application to their society.

I am very pleased. Unfortunately I am unable to communicate this message to them properly since I do not understand their language, nor speak it.

:cheer:

Allow me to assist you.

Just tell your soc leader:

ya tebya ochen lyublyu , maya krasavchik.

and he will doubtless be bowled over by your appreciation.

;)

Sorry for the roman text... I have not bothered to learn the Cyrillic keyboard.

LOL I am sure there will be plenty ppl happy that your are in a society and don't have to worry about you spamming with applications. You can now spend your time learning a new language :)

Allow me to assist you.

Just tell your soc leader:

ya tebya ochen lyublyu , maya krasavchik.

and he will doubtless be bowled over by your appreciation.

;)

Sorry for the roman text... I have not bothered to learn the Cyrillic keyboard.

Thanks mister! But could you tell me what that means?

LOL I am sure there will be plenty ppl happy that your are in a society and don't have to worry about you spamming with applications. You can now spend your time learning a new language :)

Ty maam :) I hope google translator will not fail me :(

(And spamming is not possible since there is a 24 hour wait before reapplying.)

the phrase, although not gramatically correct in russian as written, means "i love you very much my pretty boy"...think twice before saying it:)

the phrase, although not gramatically correct in russian as written, means "i love you very much my pretty boy"...think twice before saying it:)

:laugh::silly2:

shouldnt this thread posted by some senior member from the mentioned society?

and whats the point of applying if you dont speak Russian?

anyway you have found the attention again, gratz

:scratch2:

oh silly me... I must have gotten my phrase cards mixed up.

Hey... I say mix it up with other cultures.. maybe even learn some of the language so you can abuse it too. The fun of interacting with people from around the world is one of my favorite things about EU. There are a lot of great Russian players in the game.

I am in Entropia Asia (a great soc) even though I am not asian.... but they do have this obnoxious 'english language' requirement.

the ability to communicate rudimentary ideas does help.

gl and have fun....but be careful on hunts with them... Russians love to drink while using their guns ;)

and whats the point of applying if you dont speak Russian?

anyway you have found the attention again, gratz

:scratch2:

No, seriously... Why would you apply to a society in which you don't understand the spoken language? I'm genuinely curious, and i think others are as well.

No, seriously... Why would you apply to a society in which you don't understand the spoken language? I'm genuinely curious, and i think others are as well.

Comical reasons. I had a chat with the society leader consisting of primarily of Russian Lover phrases and greetings from websites, since I did not know any Russian. It was really funny. Other than that, it was stupid and plain fun.

Was this supposed to be funny?

Yes, but unfortunately only I find it funny, so I fail. I tried asking for the thread to be locked since it's kinda retarded, but I failed once again. Now that is funny ;)

locked on request of threadstarter.

Status
Back