Suggestion: BP and cleanup revamp (Craft 2.0)

so there are some BP's that truly are dead ends. i'm not talking necessarily about things that show no auction house history.

but a lack of auction house history does imply low volume, which has a cause, and a solution. a little TLC goes a long way.

the other problem is related but not the same, which is extremely limited BP copies that are disappearing through attrition which are needed to access content or craft some items as a component.

all of this requires some thought and development, doesn't happen on its own for sure.

the other problem is related but not the same, which is extremely limited BP copies that are disappearing through attrition which are needed to access content or craft some items as a component.
I dont think its a problem per se.
I do own few Terramaster BPs and omw to acquiring a new one. They all were hard to find. And i wouldnt want it any other way nor before nor after my purchase. There have to be common, uncommon, rare and extremely rare BPs. Like with everything in this game.
What i do agree with: is attrition. Useful BPs that dont drop anymore sitting in storages of dead accounts.
That doesnt help the market or the game in general. Item pool should account for "not been used" for X amount of time. Not just the total quantity of copies in the world.

I dont think its a problem per se.
I do own few Terramaster BPs and omw to acquiring a new one. They all were hard to find. And i wouldnt want it any other way nor before nor after my purchase. There have to be common, uncommon, rare and extremely rare BPs. Like with everything in this game.
What i do agree with: is attrition. Useful BPs that dont drop anymore sitting in storages of dead accounts.
That doesnt help the market or the game in general. Item pool should account for "not been used" for X amount of time. Not just the total quantity of copies in the world.
yeah when i mean extremely limited i mean "they no longer drop and are slowly going away due to attrition"

i get that some bp's are just rare drops and i'm down with that.

Back