Suggestion: BP QR Tier Pricing

theunicate

Dominant
Hi,
I noticed that BP drops on machines by some sort of markup system .
Its not such a rare case that it drops bps that are +300 PED markup that were recently sold and bp that is looted on craft machine is 0 QR witch doesn`t mean one on auction is.
So I would propose that bps get price tiers for example :
0-10 qr - tier 1 price
10+ -20 qr - tier 2 price
20+ -30 qr - tier 3 price
30+ -40 qr - tier 4 price
40+ -50 qr - tier 5 price
50+ -60 qr - tier 6 price
60+ -70 qr - tier 7 price
70+ -80 qr - tier 8 price
80+ -90 qr - tier 9 price
90+ -100 qr - tier 10 price

This would define value of bps on different QR and would not influence craft machine to drop "high markup" 0 QR Bp.s when they are usually not the stated markup value .

All BP's start out with at least 1 QR, this 0 QR thing is incorrect. Limitied will have QR based on number of clicks.
Other than that correction, having price tiers would make it useful for getting correct values on selling UL BP's on auction, so i am in favor of this.

Side note: BP's don't drop based on markup, more likely just a grade, ie common to epic as an example. Each BP will be in a set grade and when the machine says you get a BP, it determines the grade, then chooses from a list in that grade of the appropriate level & type.

All BP's start out with at least 1 QR, this 0 QR thing is incorrect. Limitied will have QR based on number of clicks.
Other than that correction, having price tiers would make it useful for getting correct values on selling UL BP's on auction, so i am in favor of this.

Side note: BP's don't drop based on markup, more likely just a grade, ie common to epic as an example. Each BP will be in a set grade and when the machine says you get a BP, it determines the grade, then chooses from a list in that grade of the appropriate level & type.
Of course I think on UL BP.s also sry if i mistaken 0 or 1 QR ...

I like this idea a lot!

they certainly should tier the BPs based on QR, i think i send a suggestion ticket with that a couple years ago... maybe we'll get it in a few years.

As it goes for BP drops, they should keep droping with QR1.

Good solution

Hi,
I noticed that BP drops on machines by some sort of markup system .
Its not such a rare case that it drops bps that are +300 PED markup that were recently sold and bp that is looted on craft machine is 0 QR witch doesn`t mean one on auction is.
also it depends on the BP, some UL BPs are worth up to +1500 PED even if they're only QR1. Don't make the mistake to assume that all QR1 BPs would be worth only 1 PED or something like that...

Back