Brad's Hair Styling

Top giving this a thumbs up! ;)

good job

Good job m8 everything work's & keep up the good work i recommend brad to anyone he has good info & detail's not just for hair but colouring too shame u gave that up here's some rep from me m8 keep it up

Good job m8 everything work's & keep up the good work i recommend brad to anyone he has good info & detail's not just for hair but colouring too shame u gave that up here's some rep from me m8 keep it up

Just some information for folks:

This ava was reported as a possible dupe account of brad0007, since it's only two posts are praise for his services. So I did some research.

The evidence I found says that while it's possible it's a second account (even using the same computers) it's more likely that it's simply an IRL friend who lives by him (and frankly, doesn't seem to play much).

Which is fine. Having friends endorse services is normal, though personally I place them just a shade lower than endorsements from customer-only relationships.

Just some information for folks:

This ava was reported as a possible dupe account of brad0007, since it's only two posts are praise for his services. So I did some research.

The evidence I found says that while it's possible it's a second account (even using the same computers) it's more likely that it's simply an IRL friend who lives by him (and frankly, doesn't seem to play much).

Which is fine. Having friends endorse services is normal, though personally I place them just a shade lower than endorsements from customer-only relationships.

Hey entropian's sorry for the mess up if my threaded twice I had it in avatar bueaty when it should have been in here as for u john u must have a boring life always picking on me m8 that's my friend's avatar who lives with me and sits beside's me who play's when he can so I admit it I sick of people who spread shit before finding fact's

kind regards brad

as for u john u must have a boring life always picking on me m8 that's my friend's avatar who lives with me and sits beside's me who play's when he can so I admit it I sick of people who spread shit before finding fact's

Oh, I'm sorry, where in my comment above did I state that I gathered my opinion out of the crack of my ass? :scratch2:

Did I not say that I did research (found facts) and came to a conclusion which, according to your post, seems to prove I was right?

As for why I did this, again try reading my post. Someone reported it so I wanted to dispel any rumors before they got too big.

You're welcome.

And for the record, another mod merged your two service threads, since they were basically the same service.

Oh, I'm sorry, where in my comment above did I state that I gathered my opinion out of the crack of my ass? :scratch2:

Did I not say that I did research (found facts) and came to a conclusion which, according to your post, seems to prove I was right?

As for why I did this, again try reading my post. Someone reported it so I wanted to dispel any rumors before they got too big.

You're welcome.

And for the record, another mod merged your two service threads, since they were basically the same service.

no problem mate just thought I fix this up cuz its was my end I made the mistake of posting it the wrong section so I leave it at that

hey john since I made the mistake of popping it in the wrong section could I get the other stuff deleted plz to tidy it up like from bob down plz cuz I was hoping the other mods would delete the other 1 instead dragging it in there

No problem. Duplicate post removed. :)

Good luck with your service. Obviously there was a misunderstanding and I apologize if it took your thread a bit off-topic.

all good guys john and i resolved this lil problem just a mistake on both our parts sorry for any mistake's

bump bump bummp

just like to say since john and I sorted out our prob's I like to thank everyone who been using my service and thanks for the skills & I had so far my place as been rated 10/10 so far for its setup so plz leave reply's if u use my service

kind regards brads colouring service

bump bump bump

Back