Breer M4a(L) Vs Justy Mk2 With Low Skills

T.J

Guardian
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Hi all,

Been following the threads concerning the M4a with quite a lot of intreset as i'm seriously considering it as a next purchase when maxed stats to use instead of the MK2... Is this a good idea or not? lol Using the following logic to say yes...

Lower missed shots = better eco - miss a fair few shots with the mk2 and often hit for very low damage so my overall eco must be pretty low.

Similar reload time - Have an M3a with max stats and get lots of hits with good damage but the slow reload is a let down, taking hits between shots adds to armor and fap decay so again this must lower eco in general.

Availability getting better - the markup seems to be on a downward trend so hopefully when skilled enough it will be even lower..

And on the against side...

Cost - Its allot to spend on something thats going to end up in the tt, at least with the mk2 once the initial +TT was paid its just ongoing repairs but with the M4a i've got to pay the markup each and every time.

Open to all ideas and if truth be know eco is not the be all and end all - in pe for the fun factor but anything that makes deposits go further can't be a bad thing. Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

Cheers
Liam

No contest

Get a Breer. The cost + markup will EASILY compensate for the horrific misses and low mindmg of the Justy.

I was interested in using this gun as well, but after checking eco with % markup I got around 3,5 (cant remember exactly, but for me unacceptable number). With mk2 and low skills it is probably even worse. So what to choose now? :laugh: I would go for korss h400 m8, with current "low" price it has very nice eco and maxed out stats

I was interested in using this gun as well, but after checking eco with % markup I got around 3,5 (cant remember exactly, but for me unacceptable number). With mk2 and low skills it is probably even worse. So what to choose now? :laugh: I would go for korss h400 m8, with current "low" price it has very nice eco and maxed out stats
I don't know the markup on the M4, but regardless, it will always be more eco than a MkII, unless you're approaching 10/10 HA.

Consider other SIB guns, like the Geotrek Taurus. If you have the skills for it, it is an awesome rifle. And markup on that is quite fair, check his shop for most recent pricing.

I don't know the markup on the M4, but regardless, it will always be more eco than a MkII, unless you're approaching 10/10 HA.
I know, you would need very high skills to beat real eco on m4a.

Anyway, Korss h400 still offers you at least 0,3 dmg more per pec (including current markup) and I think its more fun to hunt with it. Only problem would be that you dont like handguns...

I know, you would need very high skills to beat real eco on m4a.

Anyway, Korss h400 still offers you at least 0,3 dmg more per pec (including current markup) and I think its more fun to hunt with it. Only problem would be that you dont like handguns...
Well exactly, we were talking about rifles. If you're into HG, get a Korss (400). They go for 130% atm, which is amazing, considering they are economical to use from 200% markup and less!

Low skills? It's gotta be the M4a.

The 10/10 HA makes this much more economic to use. Also the fact that it has such a high TT value means that you can go on very long hunts.

To use a Justy in the same way you would need to be a grand master laser sniper ;)

Back