Brukite Texture - For darker colors

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
Logo_331730.jpg
The Brukite Stone texture is a texture which makes the colors a bit darker. It's also possibly to select how dark they should be by changing the slider underneith the texture, and thus, adjusting the overall result.

It's comparable to the Rutol stone. It's a bit brighter, but a whole lot cheaper.

This is something which would make the regular Umber turn out like Dark Brown, and the Crimson color would turn out like Burgundy. It can also be used on stripes and lines to make a greater contrast on the clothes.

Please note, you are required to play the game on the highest visual quality, this is required to see any texture, and also to see the special effects on the armors.

Costs_749839.jpg

It requires around 100 stones to manufacture 50 - 60 textures on average. These Brukite stones costs around 15 Pec a piece, so the total cost for one field would thus be around 60 Ped for everything.

It may be cheaper to buy the Brukite textures from the auction if possible, as that would cost a total of 40 Ped, instead of 60. The total cost does however depend a lot on the cost of the stones.

CoS.jpg

I have maxed the Brukite texture, this means that I usually get a very good result when I use 200 textures per field.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/9/3/1/4/QualityRating.jpg[/Wrap]
I have a Brukite blueprint with 62.6QR, this means that I will have a far greater result to manufacture these than anyone with a lower QR. The blueprint is maxed, but the chance of success still increases with the QR, due to the SIB. I will manufacture these without any extra fees if you bring the material.

The average return appears to be 50 - 60 textures on 100 stones, so I will most likely get enough textures for one field with 400 stones or less.

Last edited:
Back