Bug in GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L) Blueprint (L)

Knight_Omsk

Provider
Сергей Котег Жир
Hi, i have a bug with one of my blueprints GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L) Blueprint (L), and in order to craft it i need "Heavy Duty Seals" meanwhile in my storage I have only "Heavy-Duty Seals" (without hyphen). Here is screenshoot with a problem.

I send bug report 2012-12-11

History for support case 243710:

2012-12-11 08:36 You wrote:
Hi, i have GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L) Blueprint (L)
and want craft it but...
There is need "Heavy Duty Seals".
I have only "Heavy-Duty Seals"
Please fix it.

2012-12-14 20:52 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

but MA don't fix it, after it i send next bug report...

History for support case 248765:
2013-01-29 13:09 You wrote:
Hi, i have GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L) Blueprint (L) and want craft it but in order to craft it i need "Heavy Duty Seals" meanwhile in my storage I have only "Heavy-Duty Seals" (without hyphen)
Please correct name of components in GeoTrek LP53 Storm (L) Blueprint (L).

2013-01-31 19:04 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

And still wait when problem will be fixed, already more than 3 month, i am very unhappy about it.

Problem still not fixed, more than one year!!

Last edited:
Sorry to see that they don't seem to have done anything more than cut and paste the same response they gave a year ago.
What a load of rubbish...

..."Hi,
Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support"...

MA could be even more efficient by typing: " The response in the same as the last" be much more quick. What slackers (that's being nice).

Maybe they are writing the response and putting it in to a mail slot to the room where the 'fix it man/woman' is meant to be... but no one checking if that person still works from that room :eyecrazy: :ahh: :confused:

disappointing effort and sorry for you and the rest of us.
Hope something more than cut and paste happens for you.

All the best and GL,

Indica

Back