FYI: Buy a share of Lana´s Mining Runs.

Lana

Guardian
Society
Temporal Destinies
Lana Manjana Lullaby
Hallo Future Share Holder/ Forum Trolls,

My name is Lana Manjana Lullaby and i am a mining Alcoholic. I would like to sell shares from my mining runs. I normallay do run around 100,- PED to 200,- PED. The reson for me to, sell some of the possible Profit is i need some more skills, without using to many PED myself. Yes no bullshit i dont do this because i try to make the world a better place. And yes you could also loose PED.

Anyway ill better show you some stats about me before forum troll starts yelling scam, and try to prove that man didn't land on the Moon, and that President Obama is a lizzard, trying to take controle with Planet Calypso.

Lana Manjana Lullaby
Mining Stats
Favorite Mineral: Iron Stone
Largest Find: 1,349 PED
Total Finds: 13,191 PED
Current rank (30 days): 425 of 2069
http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=100704
Lana Manjana Lullaby is a member of Temporal Destinies

professions.jpg

skill_1_new.jpg

skills2_new.jpg

Tools i use for Mining. (You dont pay Decay!)
Orefinder - 105 Tier 1
2 X TT Extractor.
1 X 104 Extractor
Shogun SGA Edition Armor (F)
Sleipnir MK1

How to Buy a Share for a run.

Send me a PM on Planetcalypso forum you can also contact me ingame. I will update this Post with the current date and time for the next Mining run. You just need to pay the X amount of PED you would like to invest, and that amount will be converted to X amount of %. You will also be able to say if we should do Ores/Enmatte.

1 Run of 100 PED. You invest 10 PED your share from the run is 10% Very simple and yes also if I Global/HOF/ATH. I will cover the remaining X amount up to the 100 PED.

Your share in the above text is 10 %
My share is 90 %
The share will be paid back after i get the MU from the Ores buyers. That way you will get TT+MU back from your share. And yes more people can buy a share from a mining run. i Will always buy a minimum of 30% into the mining run. Would be a EPIC fail if i ATH and dont get anything :D.

Each share have a Value of 10% paid back as 10% of TT+MU return from the run.

If i do a 100 PED run: ther will be 7 Shares available.

If i do a 200 PED runs: Ther will be 14 Shares available.
I will Pay the Decay on Finder and Extractor.

I will always creat a team name called: Lanas Mining Service. So you can track globals :D

I will upload a Excel Spreed Sheet wher you can see how the run did go. If you like i will provide Screenshots from each run until i get some coustommers wher trust is not and issue. and lets face it, why the hell would i do a scam for something as little as 100 PED.
Feel free to ask the SOC im a member of i am okay to trust I know that you wont find anyone ingame who can say anything bad about me :)

LA Owner promotion.

If you own and LA and would like some promotion for that LA, i can do that for you. You will need to provide 1 Ore amp/ Feel free to give more. And i will mine your LA with that amp. I will add a run wher people can sign up for the run on your LA. You can give any amp you like amp 1,2 etc. (The reson for the amps is, to get some globals, and to make shure my share holders dont loose on the TAX on your LA.) I will add you LA Name to the run name and also the screenshots of the claims on your LA.

Best regards.
Lana

Last edited:
Runs i did

Run 1.(100 PED Help me get this service started:D)

This will be and ORE run around 2100 MA Time

Max EJ 1 Share of 10 PED
Zonie 1 Share of 10 PED.

5 share´s for Sale. Each Share is 10 PED. PM if interested :D

Last edited:
What do people say about my service

Ill add info

The reson for me to, sell some of the possible Profit is i need some more skills, without using to many PED myself. Yes no bullshit i dont do this because i try to make the world a better place. And yes you could also loose PED.

So basicly by saying "without using many ped myself" you are expecting loses most likely? Oh well, good luck I guess...

Interesting idea :)

gl

So basicly by saying "without using many ped myself" you are expecting loses most likely? Oh well, good luck I guess...

Well i Dont Lie we now who controle loot. :)
And long time tracking done on forum say a return rate around 89 %. Also please tell me how to keep getting a profit :D

Last edited:
Well, i've previously had a friend in EU wanting to similarly invest in my own mining adventures, which i declined after long and thoughtful discussions about it on the grounds that i didn't feel i could supply sufficient collateral for his investment, nor sufficient guarantee of profits..

You do neither, and i applaud that honesty :)

I'll risk the first investment of 10 peds, though i would make a request if i may ; since i live in Denmark as well, would it be possible for you to get my phone nr. and send me an SMS if you hit global/hof/ATH? :confused:

I know this would mean i'd get your phone number too, but i'm fairly sure both you and my girlfriend would easily beat me up if i tried anything creepy with it since i'm quite whimpy IRL :laugh:

I've just gone offline to go for a walk with my lady around Copenhagen, but i'll be back online tonight mining some myself, so if you've got time later we can meet up and set you going towards your first recommendation and with luck some pretty swirlies :woot:

Oh, and to make profits from mining ; know the areas, know the other miners' habits/routes, and spread yourself out well so you don't gamble it all on one horse, and get to know the traders who buy the ores :cool:

[edit] Forgot to mention, if you want i can also offer you a free flight if you wanna go mine in hard-to-reach areas of Calypso ^^ [/edit]

Well, i've previously had a friend in EU wanting to similarly invest in my own mining adventures, which i declined after long and thoughtful discussions about it on the grounds that i didn't feel i could supply sufficient collateral for his investment, nor sufficient guarantee of profits..

You do neither, and i applaud that honesty :)

I'll risk the first investment of 10 peds, though i would make a request if i may ; since i live in Denmark as well, would it be possible for you to get my phone nr. and send me an SMS if you hit global/hof/ATH? :confused:

I know this would mean i'd get your phone number too, but i'm fairly sure both you and my girlfriend would easily beat me up if i tried anything creepy with it since i'm quite whimpy IRL :laugh:

I've just gone offline to go for a walk with my lady around Copenhagen, but i'll be back online tonight mining some myself, so if you've got time later we can meet up and set you going towards your first recommendation and with luck some pretty swirlies :woot:

Oh, and to make profits from mining ; know the areas, know the other miners' habits/routes, and spread yourself out well so you don't gamble it all on one horse, and get to know the traders who buy the ores :cool:

[edit] Forgot to mention, if you want i can also offer you a free flight if you wanna go mine in hard-to-reach areas of Calypso ^^ [/edit]

Hallo Mate,

Ill add you to the share holders on this run. I think ill do the run around 2100 MA time.
Ill send you a pm with my phone number.

Best regards.
Lana

Thats not such a bad idea.
But it'd be more atractive if you had an atractive tracker or if you shared how your returns were overal and how good of a miner you are!
Good luck!

Interesting idea. :yup:

Hallo Mate,

Ill add you to the share holders on this run. I think ill do the run around 2100 MA time.
Ill send you a pm with my phone number.

Best regards.
Lana

Cool, i've just mined a lil' myself and got dinner/movietime now so i'll be back online around 21' to meet up with ya' :D

Why don't you mine and sell the loot you get, then remine with the peds you make from selling loot? Thats what I do and i'm now more than double your stats and been mining 5 years about..and yes I did deposit initially and got a few big ones and withdrew ect... but I continue to mine and do well now if i'm careful..

Back