Question: Buying LAs?

Vanhal

Provider
Vanhal Vanhal Trumbo
How often do LAs come up for sale or new ones released?

I've been around for about 7 months; joined late October last year.

In my short history there were none for the first couple of months, then just about Christmas time 4 or 5 went up for Auction around the same time.

I recall only one more sold since then, but I haven't been watching the Estate auctions that closely.

So I guess the answer would be "a few times a year" :)

Hope this helps you some.

PS. It's a rare enough event that there is probably at least 1 Forum post here for each sale so you can probably figure it out precisely.

Keep an eye on the auctions in-game, and on the selling threads here. Every now & then one of the current ones pop up there.

MindArk also creates new ones occasionally, perhaps once a year or so. The new ones, when they are created, are also usually listed on the auction when they go up for sale.

If you are very serious about buying one, contact some of the current land owners; one or more of them may be willing to sell to you. If you haven't researched it yet, I would strongly suggest doing some reasearch on the prices for the last few that sold first before contacting anyone.

Almost year round LAs are up for sale. The thing is the price is either high or the sellers are not looking to hard for buyers.

Back