Buying > Shop in Mall

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
I think it's time for me to move away from Fort Ithaca and find a place of my own. I would love to buy a shop in either the Port Atlantis, or the Twin Peaks Mall. I'd prefer a Large shop if possible, please let me know if you have any information.

I would also love to hear what you think. Is Twin Peaks, or Port Atlantis better? Also, how much do shops in both of these malls usually go for?

Thanks!

i know it isn't on your list, but i feel emerald is a better choice in the long run.

#1 - rent is lower and shop space is larger
#2 - cost of shop is lower
#3 - you have a well known name and a well desired product. your shop will become a destination. you don't need preceived 'higher' traffic as much as others might. ithaca isn't great, but emerald is way better.

etopia is in twin. i don't know the tailor in PA, but leeloo is in emerald.

i know it isn't on your list, but i feel emerald is a better choice in the long run.

#1 - rent is lower and shop space is larger
#2 - cost of shop is lower
#3 - you have a well known name and a well desired product. your shop will become a destination. you don't need preceived 'higher' traffic as much as others might. ithaca isn't great, but emerald is way better.

etopia is in twin. i don't know the tailor in PA, but leeloo is in emerald.

I would say emerald aswell.

It would be awesome if you could put up alot of different items and with the new system and all I think that its easy to do.
Even though you can also just jab in a s load of shopkeepers which are still really handy.

Back