Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Current price? Am not on at the mo, but it was about 36.7 or 36.8 a couple of hours ago I think.

Damn history only going back a week right now is VERY poor maintenance of information, but I think we all know that before the switch to shares the deeds were at something like 3.1k, equating to only 31 as shares, so with just minimal data points, we can still see it's an upward move.
What is all this fidgeting about price...we've been here done this...price is appreciating...returns are steady and anticipate a CLDt price of 45-50 by EOY...

Someone asked what the price was, possibly after someone else did the usual sky is falling thing. I answered. Been there before sort of thing, yes.

A bigger thing potentially is not paying out. Some years ago there was no payout, I think it was after the first Xmas Mayhem days. People assumed it was just an error, but it apparently wasn't. There had been very generous bonuses and the word was that paying them out had 'eaten' all of the 'profits' for the week. As far as I know, MA never clarified officially. As we have a mayhem ongoing now, who knows? It was also the Easter weekend, but I doubt an employee actually presses a button to release payouts at the nighttime payout point anyway, so what should an automated process care if it's a bank holiday?

A lack of clarifications is one of the biggest uncertainties - and markets don't like that! But there are lots of things the players don't like, so :dunno:!

Someone asked what the price was, possibly after someone else did the usual sky is falling thing. I answered. Been there before sort of thing, yes.

A bigger thing potentially is not paying out. Some years ago there was no payout, I think it was after the first Xmas Mayhem days. People assumed it was just an error, but it apparently wasn't. There had been very generous bonuses and the word was that paying them out had 'eaten' all of the 'profits' for the week. As far as I know, MA never clarified officially. As we have a mayhem ongoing now, who knows? It was also the Easter weekend, but I doubt an employee actually presses a button to release payouts at the nighttime payout point anyway, so what should an automated process care if it's a bank holiday?

A lack of clarifications is one of the biggest uncertainties - and markets don't like that! But there are lots of things the players don't like, so :dunno:!

No payout is impossible, we have seen all the times mayhems are increased the payout, there was mayhem last week, impossible there is not at least 1 pec payout, i still belive there was an issue and didnt paid the payout.

Lack of official word is an issue here for sure, i have expected that will be one of their first thing to do at Tuesday.
Are they all on holiday this week? There were no weekly maintenance.

Not true. They paid it latter. It was some kind of bug.

Not true about not true sheesh! No they did not pay later on that mayhem one. There have been other weeks after a mishap where the payout included the missing amount, though.
As for 'impossible', that's what some people thought back then too. It's not my prediction for this time, just saying that is has happened.

Not true about not true sheesh! No they did not pay later on that mayhem one. There have been other weeks after a mishap where the payout included the missing amount, though.
As for 'impossible', that's what some people thought back then too. It's not my prediction for this time, just saying that is has happened.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/cld-payout-issue.236982/

An issue affecting the past week's CLD revenue sharing has been corrected.
Payouts for last week will be distributed in the upcoming CLD revenue payout on Monday, June 29.

tyvm

No tax?! Its late :)

6.616 ped/CLD. Considering its 2 weeks tax, so 3.308 ped/CLD a week.

@Hego - these are not the droids you're looking for. I now see it was Xmas Mayhem 2015. Why do people go to the bother of finding stuff from the WRONG event and quoting that instead of trying to work with what the poster said? I did describe the scenario. June/July is not Christmas, correct year though...

As quest rewards are part of the weekly Calypso Land Deed revenue calculation, this abuse will negatively effect the CLD revenue for the current week.

For the spring lambs, somebody got a link to this “quest reward abuse” that affected payouts. I wouldn’t mind some reading.

@Hego - these are not the droids you're looking for. I now see it was Xmas Mayhem 2015. Why do people go to the bother of finding stuff from the WRONG event and quoting that instead of trying to work with what the poster said? I did describe the scenario. June/July is not Christmas, correct year though...

Yes, and 2015 is some years ago...
I remembered to this one, i belive the current situation is like the one i quoted, some issue prevented payout to happen, i belive will be corrected sooner or later.
The one you are quoting sounds like some new rewards added affecting the payout, but we clearly have seen past mayhems the mayhem rewards are not lowering, but mayhem activity increasing cld payouts, and other than that, nothing new happend last week, that could cause anything serious change on CLD payout.

Page 56 of this thread for initial awareness and here for Bertha a bit later in advance about the following week.

I also don't see any wild bonuses, so assume the issue is different, but stuff happens, and without proper word from MA it could be anything, with us having bits of the past to 'go on'...

Still no payout? Perhaps with the migration to the share exchange they removed mayhem from supplying income for CLD's?

For me it seems MA was on holiday mode last week, no maintenance, no word about missing payout, so no one to fix CLD share payout either, hopefully they are back this week and fix things.

Still no payout? Perhaps with the migration to the share exchange they removed mayhem from supplying income for CLD's?
Even during Mayhems, it's unlikely that Caly wouldn't generate at least 1 pec of payouts over 2 weeks. More likely something is broken and MA is on vacation.

The market seems to agree with this, as there isn't a drop in shares prices associated with missed payouts so far.

Still nothing ?? MA ?

Un-be-lievable! For those able to insert deletives into words in the right place, be my guest for an upgraded experience! It's pretty guessable...

I'm sympathetic to a bug occurring that disrupts dividend payouts but I think there is no excuse for Mindark not at least releasing a short statement saying they are aware of it. Have some respect for the investors.

Payouts should be fixed and working properly now, with any earlier missing payouts included as well.
Thanks for the update. What about the history - will that come back too?

Todays purchase are not updated in history.

(EDIT) Note to self: Wake up before you post anything!

Last edited:
CLDT payout was 10 pecs, thus ok for 2 weeks, but not exactly a Mayhem average! [considering payouts of other deeds/shares also suggests players switched across to Mayhem, that is]

Last edited:
April 10th: 0
April 17th: 10

Sounds ok for me for 2 weeks, first week was partly mayhem only, might be 4-6 distribution.

CLDT payout was 10 pecs, thus ok for 2 weeks, but not exactly a Mayhem average! [considering payouts of other deeds/shares also suggests players switched across to Mayhem, that is]

It is mayhem average. Look at the last year:
Mar 28 - 3.3382
Apr 4 - 4.3750 easter mayhem
Apr 11 - 5.4597 easter mayhem
Apr 18 - 5.2976 easter mayhem
Apr 25 - 4.1411
The first 2 weeks were precisely same.

Exactly 5 ped per original deed per week... Not a bad payout, the exactitude of it is a little bit suspect, but I do believe we deserve some type of explanation about the circumstances around non payout for 2 weeks a lot of people have a lot of money invested in CLDT...even a small bit of either coding or accounting transparency

Brick

still no payout on NTI Deed
My guess for NTI, AG, CP shares having no payout this previous Sunday, is because there was not enough activity at those places to reach a payout. It's not uncommon for that to happen doing mayhem event.

Back