Calypso Rescue Team - Live Chat!

Sam_Panda

Provider
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Samuel Sam Panda
The Calypso Rescue Team has been helping new players find their way home for over five years. Come visit us at http://www.euforces.com.

There you will find links to a
live rescue chat as well a a rescue forum where you can post a request if no one is in the chat room. CRT members man the chat and are subscribed to the forum, so we'll get notification of your post quickly.

There is never any charge for this service.
"you call, we come" :)

Not many will say it but I will. Thanx for the awesome job you guys have done for so long. The service you guys provide is invaluable not only to new players but the community as a whole. Because of you someone that would normally leave because of the Devs lack of common sense gets renewed faith from the help you give.

Keep on Rockin the Free World !!

+rep for this :)

Bump. You call, we come :)

Still going strong since 2005! :yay:

Daily bump

Common i just bought some new gear , please call us for a rescue i have new shiny toys to play with :)

Thank you Zoltan! I was starting to go crazy when I got stuck on my way to Fort Fury from Port Atlantis. I was on the last leg from Orthos West Mound and 2/3's of the way to Ft. Fury, died and got revived at an outpost...and stuck! LOL, thanks go to Zoltan, I was about to chuck the game in frustration! Great work!

would say: very nice service, i will +rep you :)

btw bump

Hoooray for the Calypso Rescue Team!..Ok I will be playing tonight so watch for smoke signals..I will probably stuck out in Atrox Valley again..NOT!.:wtg:

Back