Calypso Settlers are recruiting

BadaBeBadaBump, might have to locate me a Calypso Settler to check you out if my current soc ever starts to suck :p

Thanks for the bump

Tomorrows event here

Welcome Threatx & Cutthroat .
A bumping we go !

Bumping, as ever we always looking like minded player.

Apply via terminal or send a friend request via Players Register

I will say that "Calypso Settlers" is one of the friendliest societies I have ever known in EU. The soc has players from new starters all the way up to very skilled ubers.

I have often pointed newbies in their direction, because it's just one soc (no lead soc) so the mix of skills and experience is vast. Row tries to organise beacon runs, and small hunting events for his members.

I really wish Row well with recruiting as unfortunately a few of his members sold out after many years, but the core values of his soc remain.

If you are looking for a friendly home, with a bunch of really happy fun people, then Calypso Settlers would be perfect place for you.

Good luck Row.

Rick.

Thanks for the kind words .... up for a drink August Bank holiday weekend ?

BUMP

We are coming up on our 6th birthday so we'll be having a few events scheduled soon.

Interested in joining , apply via terminal or add Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner as a friend so we can chat.

CalSet Birthday events will include:

Recruitment Drive

Saturday 3rd November 20:30 MA time
Open to noob freelancers who have a Valkyrie T1 (gateway freebie)
Prizes include a VTOL , TT weapons & ammo
Limited places & free fuel available

Marathon 'Safety in Numbers' Hunt
Date & start time: TBC
Open to all with smalls arms against big mobs.
Full team of 12 players ( rolling team as players come & go)

For more information add me (Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner) to your Friends list & PM me

I would be interested in joining. I reply to you Row in IM fyi.

Thanks!

I would be interested in joining. I reply to you Row in IM fyi.

Thanks!

Thanks , I replied.
I'll see you ingame soon for a chat
Rowdoc

We welcome back Markus ,Ghostdogg & welcome back Vinni :wtg:

Can I Join Up?

I'm new to Entropia on Calypso. I have been spending my time working with Dennis Blighter Tov, my mentor. He mentioned that one of his other disciples was accepted into your society. I sent an application already, and was hoping you would allow me to join up. My name is Blaze Starburst Striker ingame. I would like to make some new friends ingame, and I play for fun. I hope you will consider me.

I'm new to Entropia on Calypso. I have been spending my time working with Dennis Blighter Tov, my mentor. He mentioned that one of his other disciples was accepted into your society. I sent an application already, and was hoping you would allow me to join up. My name is Blaze Starburst Striker ingame. I would like to make some new friends ingame, and I play for fun. I hope you will consider me.

mmm... Dennis again, I hope he taught you well ? ;)

I'll accept your application once I log in & we can chat.
We do have our Birthday Recruitment Drive later (20:30 ingame- 3 hours away) at Port Atlantis be there with your car (T1), prizes include a VTOL /space thruster, weapons & ammo,

Cya later
Rowdoc

Welcome Starburst & Silvano to CalSet.

Any friends, ex-soc or fun loving noobs that want to join our TT Weapon 6th Birthday Hunt ...be ready to roll at TI City @20:15 MA time tonight ; we''ll start with a 'Bacon Roll'

We would like to welcome John & Ace on-board as new applicants.

Hopefully, we can do a beacon Friday :)

You seem to be a nice, friendly bunch, so I applied. I'm totally new to the game, so expect a lot of questions if you accept me :laugh:

You seem to be a nice, friendly bunch, so I applied. I'm totally new to the game, so expect a lot of questions if you accept me :laugh:

Asking questions & looking help is never going to be issue within CalSet.
Welcome aboard

Welcome to all the new applicants we have :wtg:

BUMP

We are always looking the right kind of players from any parts of world , feel free to PM me or add me to your friend list from player register so we can chat.

Sparkling Fairy loves being a member of Calypso Settlers

Lots of Love

Fairy XX

We are looking for some new blood of any size or shape over the summer.
Although we called Calypso Settlers , we accept applications from players on any planet.
We were formed long before the others planets were discovered and before long distance space travel was possible.

If you are interested in joining , either apply via the society or add as a friend using the Player register (Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner) so we can chat or just PM me here.

We love to :tprun: :handgun: :guide: & :drink:

Hi Rowdoc

I'm looking for a new soc, as i'm coming back into playing calypso.

It's been quiet a while, so i'm gonna be quiet newbish to everything again.

If you guys don't mind a newbie player in your ranks :) I'll PM you in game.

Cherie,

We welcome both noobs & experienced players alike ; don't be afraid to ask for help.

I hope to catch you ingame soon.

Cherie,
Added to FL but no response to my PMs , I hope to catch yopu soon
Cheers
Rowdoc

Welcome Haze In Nightfall to CalSet

Bumping after Film4 Frightfest.
Shout if you need any more info

Hey, this society sounds very. Being a noob I lost track of EU but now I want to start playing again, if any of you can mentor me that would be great. Or help me out in anyway please PM me. So far I understand the basics but I do need some guidance. I want to play the game honestly I just don't know where to start...

I have sent you PM, I'm sure we can help you.
Cya ingame soon

Back