calytrade.com BETA test Now Open JOIN AND HELP OUT!

Sion

The hard work is finally done. calytrade.com is moving into a beta stage. though still looks a little rough. we still want to offer the community a chance to build and help develop calytrade.com to their liking.

We want to be a community and economy building marketplace. Please bare with us as we transition the next few weeks into the public. and understand everything on the site now may change later.

We have contact MindArk for approval and support for calytrade. So fingers crossed, they might answer one day.

Also thank you all for your support and use of #calytrade chat. because of the activity there, is the reason for growth now. :) let's keep it up!

BETA TEST for us the login/auctions/ and other aspects of the site. We know of some bugs, but hope to find them all with your help and support!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@calytrade.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not a good way to start.

is this site a copy paste from some other sale site?
I find this funny in one of the ads regarding an entropia estate deed.
"Shipping conditions: Buyer pays shipping expenses, Will NOT ship internationally"

Also,
"Payment methods: Wire Transfer, Cheque"
;)

is this site a copy paste from some other sale site?
I find this funny in one of the ads regarding an entropia estate deed.
"Shipping conditions: Buyer pays shipping expenses, Will NOT ship internationally"

Also,
"Payment methods: Wire Transfer, Cheque"
;)

Wouldn't say copy/paste but more like from a free auction type script Webid.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Site is half finished, too many questions left unanswered, registered to a thug-promoting (so called) "music" site. Read the registration yourself and see if it sounds hinky, but I'm not going to do any business there. Maybe if they upped their professionalism and presence, it'd be worth a second thought.

Domain Name: CALYTRADE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1990755306_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-12-31T02:27:54Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-31T02:27:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-31T02:27:54Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: KayTubes.com None
Registrant Organization: KayTubes.com
Registrant Street: None
Registrant City: Myrtle Beach
Registrant State/Province: South Carolina
Registrant Postal Code: 29588
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8435555555
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: thevirus843@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: KayTubes.com None
Admin Organization: KayTubes.com
Admin Street: None
Admin City: Myrtle Beach
Admin State/Province: South Carolina
Admin Postal Code: 29588
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.8435555555
Admin Email: Kaytubes.com@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: KayTubes.com None
Tech Organization: KayTubes.com
Tech Street: None
Tech City: Myrtle Beach
Tech State/Province: South Carolina
Tech Postal Code: 29588
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.8435555555
Tech Email: Kaytubes.com@gmail.com
Name Server: NS3.A2HOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS4.A2HOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Judgmental Much?

Please do not judge too harshly.

I will always try to remain 100 percent transparent,

however i am not a coder. I used a opensource auction system to start withbefore realizing custom work would be much easy and cleaner to handle.

which is why the site looks half finished as you see now. I have just recently Hired a professional to redo the site since I do not have the skills to do it properly myself. This process could take up to 14 days for the developer to complete the job i hired them for.

As for the thug music, You have no reason to be judgmental to a 2ndary project that has nothing to do with Entropia. If it is not a type of music you like I understand, I myself dont listen to it. I am simply helping to help a friend with a goal for his music.
Kaytubes.com is simply a friends site who wanted to make a live radio/ livestream and upload music platform for local artist in the myrtle beach area. But again it has nothing to do with calytrade.com

I understand being skeptic. But please understand i only want to provide a new fun tool for players, and it is currently under development, Which should cover the issue of why it is half finished. Like i said i will always remain transparent with you guys in return for your support. Just simply ask and I will tell you anything you like.

But thank you all for atleast taking the time to review what i have offered so far, and to add input. I will make sure to work on all issues and try to provide a more professional service soon. I really do appreicate you guys input. I know here on forums i was told I could get the best feedback.

I appreicate yall feeback and taking the time to look at the website,

i will always remain transparent with you guys in exchange for support and feedback.

i am not a professional coder, so I have decided to hire one

I started with a opensource auction system which explains the half finished look and other errors mentioned.

I should have a profesionally developed calytrade.com in 10-14 days.

Please dont judge Kaytubes.com that is a friends site I purchased for him and his friends to upload their music and live streams. It has nothing to do with calytrade.com other then its linked to my hosting and domain account on godaddy.com

If i can ever answer questions let me know, just please dont be so harsh on a new item being developed. I would never try to hurt such an amazing community that Entropia Universe offers.

Back