Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 and accessories ( SOLD! )

Vladington

Provider
Jules Vladington Brookstream
Hello!

I am now looking to sell this absolute workhorse of a gun with or without it's attachments listed below, as well as 133 / 175 Tier 6 Components

I like to call the full setup Spirit of Dante and it has served me very well in skilling up, filling codex and participating in the low end of mayhem events. The relatively long range and the perfectly fitted amplifier let's this gun perform above it's weightclass.

Accessories listed below will be offered at sub-auction pricepoints at the time of the transaction and will not be sold before the main attraction itself.

Items for sale
  • 1x Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 1, Tier 5.9 with a TIR of 134/200 TT+6500 PED TT+5999 PED TT+6225 PED
  • 1x Fi/Ra/Co Dante
  • 1x Longreach 4
  • 2x Bullseye 8 laser sights
  • 133x Tier 6 Components

The easiest way to get in contact with me is through this forum (Thread, PM...) but feel free to add me in game as well.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
Bumpetybump! Bumpilump.

If you're skillin' then get this setup for your killin'!

Nudgning this a tad to not let it sidle away.

The Heart of Gold is the sleekest, most advanced, coolest spaceship in the galaxy.

Raymond's had a rough couple of days. Snatched from his allotment by a flying starfish from Uranus and sold as a delicacy in a Venusian food market, it seems like his luck has changed when he is rescued by the travelling circus.

Price adjusted: -501 ped

New price for Spirit: tt+5999

Price adjusted. +226 ped. Get it before the supposed surge of new players arrive to try out the new cool engine. Blast som insects why not!

New price for Spirit: tt+6225 PED

Back