Camo Arms Desert Stalker - Rareity...

Blackjack

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaxon Blackjack Crowley
Im wondering about just how common the Camo Arms Desert Stalker is? I suspect this is a very rare rifle as I havent seen or even heard about many in game, but discussion with Few Scars over on his selling thread () got me curious enough to post an inquiry in the hopes that the PCF community can help me out here....

1. Blackjack from The Disturbed Ones
2. Few Scars Fom Supremacy Reign
3. Ter from Warants (Not sure if he still owns this)
4. Another one spotted at Solfais Crater bieng used to PK with, didnt catch the avatars name tho.
5. Another verified from an anonymous owner.
6. Vaps from cK
7. Mits from BA Evolution
8. Clayton from BA Evolution

So if you own one of these excellent rifles let me know! Send a PM if you wish to remain anonymous!

Thanks!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Last edited:
Soc Mate owns a Camo Arms xxxx ..don't remember but will ask later.

BUmp for long guns.....

Anybody else out there with one of these gathering dust in storage?

Not rare, Two of my soc members own these fine rifles !

Not rare, Two of my soc members own these fine rifles !

Thats nice Harry, can you at least verify with names? PM is fine if they dont wish to be identified. And assuming this is legit, that makes for a whopping total of 7 rifles. Now how do you figure this is not a rare item?

I stand corrected BJ, they own jungle stalkers.
GL with thread.

Hmm I wonder if some have been lost to inactive accounts? I always thought they were common like ML35?

They arent all that rare- Actually a decent gun once you get the tiering up. I don't use it much, usually just for ranged PK

They arent all that rare- Actually a decent gun once you get the tiering up. I don't use it much, usually just for ranged PK

Thanks for the post! Ive added yours to the list. And yes, htey are an excellent rifle when tiered and pretty damn good even if not tiered! Eco it is not, but why the hell would you buy something like this in the first place if your wanting eco? :laugh:

Mine is at tier 3 and with an Evil amp I get some very nice results with it!

As for rarety, well, thats what Im trying to find out! What started this for me was back when tiering required a 2nd item and there was the risk of destroying the second item.... I had a VERY hard time finding another Desert Stalker to tier mine with. Got me to wondering about just how common these rifles actually are... Like you, I had thought that they were about the same as a jungle stalker or ML35 but repeated inquires in game and searches here have led me to believe that this rifle is in fact quite rare, not rare as in unique item rare, but rare as in less than a dozen in existance. So far, my theory has been proven out but Im willing to wait and see....

So all you Desert Stalker owners out there.... WHERE YA AT?!!!!!

forgot to post... Soc Mate owns a Jungle.

forgot to post... Soc Mate owns a Jungle.

Thanks for the clarification Mr. Joey!

Also recieved a PM informing me that 2 members of BA Evo possess this fine weapon.

BTW, if your on this list and would like to provide additional info such as tier level, amplifiers used, etc... it would be most welcome...;)

Back