Help: Can not find two missions on the East Island.

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Im having some problems with two missions on East Island.

Complete the wave recived at Base Falcon
Problem solved!!

The Lost Vehicle parts recived at The broken Car

According to

The lost vehicle parts are in chain, and I have completed all other missions in that chain, but It is not in my list over completed missions.

Could this be a bug? Anyone else have this completed???

The strange thing is that I remember doing the mission, the vehicle parts, I had to run around clicking them.

Last edited:
Complete the wave for me was automatically given doing Exploring the area, from the mission log you have to kill 50 gokibusagi during the spawn event but I guess it's bugged

I can't help for The lost vehicle parts, I did it without any problem after completing Thirst for revenge

Complete the wave for me was automatically given doing Exploring the area, from the mission log you have to kill 50 gokibusagi during the spawn event but I guess it's bugged

I can't help for The lost vehicle parts, I did it without any problem after completing Thirst for revenge

Yes, that is true. I didnt check the name of the "Kill 50 Goki" mission, it is the "Complete the wave" mission :) One problem solved.

But do you have the mission "The Lost Vehicle parts" in your mission log as completed?

Last edited:
Lost Vehicle parts shows completed for me.

Yes, that is true. I didnt check the name of the "Kill 50 Goki" mission, it is the "Complete the wave" mission :) One problem solved.

But do you have the mission "The Lost Vehicle parts" in your mission log as completed?

I cecked my completed mission and "The lost vehicle parts" is missing aswell

EDIT: Found it! The name is "Find the lost vehicle parts"

Sorry for the necro on this, but, did "Exploring the area" complete when you go to the mission way-marker? Or did you have to do something else while there? I went there, the wave happened, killed a bunch of Goki but the mission didn't update, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I think the "Exploring the area" mission is bugged, along with the "Kill 50 Goki". It won't work for me either.

Sorry for the necro on this, but, did "Exploring the area" complete when you go to the mission way-marker? Or did you have to do something else while there? I went there, the wave happened, killed a bunch of Goki but the mission didn't update, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Bugged alongside "Finding Water".

I think all the location based missions are broken, I can't do the clear the area mission at cayuze either.

Back