can some one reply

Vibezz

Mature
Jonatan Vibezz svensson
eny one got a shadow male for sell and looking for IMP Mk:II.!!!!
have a lot to spend going to get a new start and try to make some big ped on hunting and craften this UV isent eny good to craft on so i need armor send reply plz GL

Last edited:
shadow.. with that i could use the fist to kill big bad mobs =P

It would depend on what gun you would use with the Shadow armor. If you are using Opalo with it, it is useless for the most part, because what Shadow armor would be good for is not good to hunt with Opalo.

I would get the ImkII, you can kill most of the mobs before they hit you, which means no real need for armor, IMO.

And there is a slight difference in price between the two, I would think.

Good luck,

/Pele

slight price difference is understatement, i beleive imk2 is almost twice as much... key word almost.. so not there...

but imk2 would be better,

ImpMKII all the way. Efficiency and power in one refinance your house to afford package.

how bout imk2 and shadow?

alright i know that's not what you asked, but i currently have an imp 2870, and for me, well, i spent enough money on it to feel like i bought an imk2 or a shadow.

the imk2 will allow you to kill mid mobs all day long and profit.

the shadow will allow you to loose a ton of money on hogglos or other mobs in armor decay.

if i had 140k for imk2 i'd buy that, forget the shadow. but if i had the 190k, i'd buy both.

if i only had 60k, maybe a lesser cost profit gun like imp 2870, mk5 me, or adj rifle whatever it's called, would do well for you. if you have the money to get an imk2, it's the best profit gun in game and a solid investment. shadow is well, also a great buy. very little risk involved with either dropping in price i think over time, but regardless, only you can answer your own personal question of what would be better for you. i'd take a nice gun or adj fap tho, any day over shadow. (but, i don't hunt anything that needs more than a hunter set and 2bs and some decent fap.)

if i had the money for an imk2, i might would think about an imp fap and alot of korss or something like that. depends on your skill levels, where you are in the game, and if you want to kill the biggest mobs on calypso and in space, or if you just want to grind away all day in profit on small longus.

pham once stated that since he had bought his imk2 it had made him enough to buy another one. i've never heard a shadow owner state that same thing.

imk2 is 150K ped, shadow is 60K ped. Quite a difference in price. Anyhow, I'd go for the imk2 over the shadow. You can't kill anything with the shadow :)

Improved Justifier Mk 2 without a doubt.
At most maybe an improved fap instead.
Though the Imk2 i think is the better bet.
with am imk2 you wont really need shadow unless you want to hunt really big mobs and have them decay the hell out of your armor instead of killing you (though it wont help you if you get critted).
With imk2 you can hunt a little more affordably (depending on your skills of course) and it even makes for a decent pk gun in a pinch.
Unfortunitely im not rich enough to have one nor have wont the lottery yet wich is why i dont have one :)
A decent gun or fap is usually better than uber armor and gives more bang for your buck.

there you go, by your request you have my opinion. :)

imk2 is 150K ped, shadow is 60K ped. Quite a difference in price. Anyhow, I'd go for the imk2 over the shadow. You can't kill anything with the shadow :)

MY SHADOW CANT KILL ME? damn it ive been afraid of it my whole life... :laugh:

go for the imp mk mate

Well, you ask me to choose between - and + ? Really, there is only one answer to your question, and the people that answers wrong, are the ones that actually make it possible in this tough world to profit.

Why not buy both ? With Improved Mk.II you do not need a shadow armour. In fact you do not need an armour at all (which makes a good statement, since noone should use armour after 100 HP ).

Go for Improved Mk.II and after perhaps a year you already have made back that money. With shadow you have probably lost the same amount shadow costs after a year.

To put it simple.
Shadow - Toy for emokids who wants to look cool, since noone thinks that of them in real life.
Improved Mk.II - A real man's weapon.

P.S I'm not selling an Improved Mk.II , I'm just being objective.

Shadow - Toy for emokids who wants to look cool, since noone thinks that of them in real life.

lol this is todays best quote :laugh: awesome!

Improved Mk.II - A rich man's weapon. :eek:

Improved Mk.II is a good wepond but i lite to have a shadow to but i dont have the peds on me atm to get them both and i need to find a full set of shadow :)

Improved Mk.II is a good wepond but i lite to have a shadow to but i dont have the peds on me atm to get them both and i need to find a full set of shadow :)

So... Are you emo ? :laugh:

that :p

interesting ideas

just cash out and buy a car :D

bump

bump bump ........!!!

I would get the Impmk2 for sure simply because of decay.
what you can hunt wearing shadow ,you can with enough skills hunt with Impmk2
so work out the decay after each hunt.

Seems to me that he allready more or less decided for a shadow.
If so, get a high dmg gun and loads of skill inplant's in evade related skills.
If you not yet decided, think once more of the imkII. I't would save youre pedcard in the long term compared to a shadow.

regards nisse

mm plz plzplzplzpzlzplzplz

Back