Question: Can sweat be sold through a storefront?

Suropej

Young
Society
M.E.N.S.A. Squad
Nate Suropej Cle
Yes, I'm a n00b.

Besides that fact - I was just wondering if Sweat could be sold through a store. I know that by the time you have a store nobody's likely to be sweating to make some PED, but it's just a thought. Having a consistent place where buyers could go might be enticing to some. Granted there would need to be a very large amount if it did take off, maybe an entire society contributing to it or some such.

I already know that sweat can't be sold via auction (try and fail) but idk anything about stores.

Yes, I'm a n00b.

Besides that fact - I was just wondering if Sweat could be sold through a store. I know that by the time you have a store nobody's likely to be sweating to make some PED, but it's just a thought. Having a consistent place where buyers could go might be enticing to some. Granted there would need to be a very large amount if it did take off, maybe an entire society contributing to it or some such.

I already know that sweat can't be sold via auction (try and fail) but idk anything about stores.

Hmm.. I think so. However, it would make more sense to sell ME (refined force nexus and sweat, what sweat is used for) at the store than sweat...

Ah, yes. Good point.

I didn't even think about that.

Yes, sweat can be sold in stores and is available at several.

Yes sweat can be sold in stores but don't think the people who have stores would sell sweat in it, more likely they would sell ME if they sold that kind of stuff at all :)

Damn - wish I'd kept a picture of the 'Sweat Shop' that IIRC was the first shop to be opened in PA Mall :)

It costs a bit to put something in a shop to sell so the price would probably be a lot higher than buying it at PA, so I doubt if many people would do this except perhaps for a laugh.

Back