Can we have a bit more transparency on share/deeds payouts ?

Edward-James

Prowler
Society
SHOOT ´N LOOT
Edward MrEddie James
Hello all,
i created this post to ask....can we have a bit more transparency on how the payouts of shares /deeds is calculated ?

1) AG-Shares... normally its about 1 pec a week sometimes 0
but there is an event on NI/AG now with a LOT more Zeus kills ,Myrinian and also was on centaur runs -> and then its only 2 pec this week ???

the total shares are 400 000 from originally 750k on the market ...-> so also the question comes up if the rest income (minus mandatory % for ma etc....) is divided then through 400k or the orig 750k ??

2) CLDT....

there the payouts look so half-fully ok sofar according to activity..but i like to quote something from the original post on where they were introduced.

Q. Will there be regular statements of revenue share earnings?
A. Yes. Every six months, audited figures will be presented on MindArk’s website (www.MindArk.com) so that deedholders can verify their revenue share payouts. In addition, a dedicated web page will be made available where deedholders can check their weekly payments, and will include an ROI calculator.

can we have that please ?

3) the other shares/deeds i wont mention now bec i dont rly follow them or their payouts directly (but ofc more transparency there would also be nice to have)

Ty,
Eddie

Last edited:
I think it is pretty clear from the post where they announced the reduction of the amount of shares on AG from 750.000 to 400.000 represent 50% of the planet partner revenue from AG. However, it certainly does seem a little bit odd with the ongoing event and the amount of Zeus's currently being killed on AG that the share has only been able to produce somewhere between 16.000 and 24.000 ped in dividends this week. Let's not forget that over 50% of the shares still belong to the PP, meaning they got 75% of the 16.000 in total and only 4k got paid out to actual players.

Other than that, MA seems to be spot on with their transparency as usually. My biggest gripe is the fact that they cut off the entire shares history on the 30 march of 2023. When they transformed the CLDs into shares, the entire history of all the shares of the past decade became available to see. Before that it always cut off at the 1 year mark. I was actually surprised to see the CLD auction history correctly integrated into the Entropia Exchange. A week later it vanished and now every share history starts at the date mentioned before. Not only the general graph, but the personal history of purchase/sales and the dividends being paid as well. Surprisingly, now it no longer cuts off at the 1 year mark. When I submitted a support case about the issue in october last year asking when we can expect this to be fixed, I was given a big middle finger with the usual copy paste reply. For the record, that was 6 months ago.

But hey, no big deal. It's not like people who invest in this game require that financial data for their personal records.

AG is not taxed, so as I understand, all revenue comes here only from repairing items on AG ar purchases from TT on AG?
If this is the case, no suprise there AG only paid 2x even with all these Zeus kills, but still I was expecting to pay some more.

The answer is to withdraw your "investment" funds from Entropia and literally put it in any other account and you'll earn more, especially now with the high interest rates.

Get better transparency and avoid the corruption.

It's not from tax. It is where the development team or company mindark is raising cash by selling their rights to that portion of revenue they normally get. Solely from player activity: decays etc.

This is usually done because:

1) They need the cash for operating or new development.

2) Because the amount of money being raised far exceeds what they would get from the asset over a significant portion of time.

#2 is why this happens... a lot. And if #1 doesn't happen (new development) then it is most assuredly #2. *cough*triton*cough*

AG shares doesn't include activity on NI.

The answer is to withdraw your "investment" funds from Entropia and literally put it in any other account and you'll earn more, especially now with the high interest rates.

Get better transparency and avoid the corruption.
this has almost always been true with rare exceptions, the only reason i have investments in-game is so i can keep my game money in the game itself. i suspect some variation of this is true for a lot of people

AG is not taxed, so as I understand, all revenue comes here only from repairing items on AG ar purchases from TT on AG?
If this is the case, no suprise there AG only paid 2x even with all these Zeus kills, but still I was expecting to pay some more.
NTI it seems has the same structure as AG and the event there a few weeks ago only popped 3 pec in a week. Guess this type of deed you really can't go past more than a couple pec with all the shares.

Back