Cannot Download Installer

S

spyderwoman

Each time I try to download the installer, the "Page cannot be displayed" window opens. I have disabled my firewall, antivirus program, lowered my Internet Security and checked to make sure the site is not blocked. I am pretty sure my system meets game requirement. I run an NVIDIA GEForce 5200, will that work? I run Windows XP.

Any suggestions appreciated!

I had simular problems but when i managed to download i got error saying I had to reinstall PE because files were badly corrupted and cant be read. anyways i sent email to MA they told me it was my virus scanner anyhows i disabled that unistalled PE from add/remove programs then re downloaded BUT I still got same error message I solved my problem by unistalling my virus scanner now the game works like a dream I just hope i dont get any viruses now. :laugh:

spyderwoman said:
Each time I try to download the installer, the "Page cannot be displayed" window opens. I have disabled my firewall, antivirus program, lowered my Internet Security and checked to make sure the site is not blocked. I am pretty sure my system meets game requirement. I run an NVIDIA GEForce 5200, will that work? I run Windows XP.

Any suggestions appreciated!

I have the same problem. Have tried several times in two days to download PE_Installer.exe but the page wont show. I also tried to download it trough a FTP-program but there was no respons from the server. Is the server down or where can I find the PE_Installer.exe?

Well, the link from PE website is

ftp://anonymous@ftp.project-entropia.com/Updates/PE_Installer.exe

So there is no page to show, it is ftp. Can you specify what web browser you are using? If that link doesn't work I have to suspect that your firewall or isp is blocking the ftp port (21). Can you specify if you have a software firewall, or hardware?

Good luck

Back