Help: Can't log in

Switch

Old
Ross The Switch Celdon
Hi guys,

this is strange: So I've downloaded the torrent and installed the update. Now, when I start up clientloader it takes ages to load. same with startup window. It takes a good 20secs to display the news and my system and all that.

When I now want to log in, EU window is starting up, asking me for login details, but then he's only like....connecting.....authorising... - and thats it. I control my network's up/download with a sidebargadget and it seems EU doesnt even try to send/receive data. Just as well my router would tell me if a (new)programm wants to connect to the internet. EU Servers are online (it says) but nothing is happening. Anyone can help me out? I'm running out of ideas here.

I'm running on Vista 64bit 3Ghz dualcore, all EU updates have been done, even downloaded client loader from entropia Website, Windows firewall is off, I'm using avira virus scanner, tried to run as administrator, only couldn't check hardwired connection(I use wifi), reinstalled... damn, what else could I try :scratch2:

you're not the only one :(

i've noticed that the bright light going around the login details box and the 2 spinning concentric circles are not moving smoothly but moving erratically all the time. This could have something to do with it, but i have no idea what

I've sorted it. Can't believe it myself. This is what I did.
1) uninstalled EU
2) removed all files left after uninstalling (the complete folder)
3) uninstalled that stupid DNA bittorrent which came with EU when first trying to download the VU
4) used cc cleaner to clean the registry
5) rebooted
6) installed eu again with the torrent downloaded VU (thx to Dante)

...then it worked. :yay:

i restarted the router and that fixed it :)

Back