Help: Can't login to EU website?

Society
Wasted
Samantha Naraya Flynn
Anyone else having trouble logging into the website?

Clicking on account login brings up the "this page isn't working right now" on two different browsers.

Issue lost 🐹 alert?

Yeah, same problem since yesterday. Just get a blank page when I click on account login.

I just tried it and logged in fine, loading time was a bit longer than usual tho, but not by much, a few extra seconds maybe. Clicked on "My items" tab to login.

Has the same problem and it was in IP issue, try to log in via multiple solutions :

- VPN
- Via phone
- Another place with different public IP

Changing DNS server or else did not worked for me.

I managed to send a ticket and it was working as intented after 2 weeks.

I've tried phone and VPN so far and not working

Use VPN what I did. Otherwise you get 425 error or something response too soon. Change your regions as well some don't work.

Was able to login to my account on my mobile phone when I turned off wifi, but I just get a blank page when I try to login on my pc.

I think the more important question is why do they get randomly banned in the first place?

Support tells me it's because of too many failed login attemps in a short amount of time.

If you're unable to log in due to IP problems (425 error), please contact livesupport via the chat on https://www.entropiauniverse.com/ or https://www.planetcalypso.com/ about it, and provide them with your IP address.

Support tells me it's because of too many failed login attemps in a short amount of time.

What if I can't log in but don't have (425 error) because I only tried once and when it failed didn't try to log in again.

Think it was yesterday or the day before

Think it was yesterday or the day before

There was a separate issue yesterday, which was fixed already, so if you didn't try too many times during the time that issue was happening, it should be working properly today.

If you try again today and it still does not work, use the chat to contact live support.

There was a separate issue yesterday, which was fixed already, so if you didn't try too many times during the time that issue was happening, it should be working properly today.

If you try again today and it still does not work, use the chat to contact live support.

Tried just now and it worked. Thanks.

Yeah I can,t login either was trying to setup 2 factor security and messed it up haven't been able to login since

Ok thanks for the reply I'll go it a go

I have the same problem, i already filed a support case but it has been 4 days and still nothing. I tried to contact live support but cant find where i do that, can someone put a link plz thanks.

OK live chat sorted my login problem ......Go to website then account and support then a speech bubble will appear bottom right click on that and go from there simple

Back