Cars = BS

Seoul

Dominant
Society
DD
Facts:

1. People that play this game live all over the world.
2. The 'guides' show up at random places.
3. The guides give out a few cars and are gone. The players are acting like a bunch of idiots, "If you don't give me a car, I'll kill myself." and much much more...

Opinion

1. MA did not think this out very well. I'm a full grown man, will be 60 in December and I'm sorry, but I'll not beg and run from TP to TP for anything in RL or here.

2. Does MA think they are the 'Great White Father' throwing out tokens to the natives? Sorry, but that is pure BS!!

Choice...

MA take your cars and put them where the sun does not shine..

Seoul...

lol - good feedback :)

In 1 way i agree totaly.

This should have been handled a differant way for sure.

The update corrupted my installation so i couldnt get online when the cars were given out and now i cant hold connection for more than 5 mins at a time.

Not good. Total chaos.

But there here now and from what i have seen the cars are going to be crafted... I did see a windscreen BP looted while i was online.

Lets see where this goes now.

But yes... AGAIN MA screwed up the delivery of a long awaited update.. Thx

With age comes a thing called patiente. If you dont like the idea of having to " fight " some for the chance to try out a brand new feuture then just relax and it will soon be there for everyone to enjoy.
I think your general dislike for everything that MA does got the better of you this time ;)

I agree with you Seoul.

I'm at work ATM. however, after 2 or 3 hours I'll go home, DL this VU, and I am sure I'll go and beg for a car after the MA officials as well. :laugh:

Honestly, I think that I'll be less disappointed if I don't find the Guides that if I find them and after one hour begging like a rat, they deco without giving me the new official decay toy.

And I prepare myself for a shaming evening. :yay:

good luck finding them, they are gone :laugh:

Mindark officials should have gone out in the field looking for players who were actually doing something like mining or shooting mobs or crafting in houses...give those people cars..I tried to get a car by tping around and saw emma 3 times and she got mobbed and verbally asualted and mobbed ect..Would of been fun to have an actual conversation with her instead of standing there shouting listening to peoples threats. Next time go out and look for people not just stand by a teleport not saying a word!!

Honestly, I think that I'll be less disappointed if I don't find the Guides that if I find them and after one hour begging like a rat, they deco without giving me the new official decay toy.

And I prepare myself for a shaming evening. :yay:

I found Emma twice waited 5-10 mins only for her to charge and TP out to a random spot, Found Simon same thing happened, friend says i've found simon outside a TP, I jumped out he gave away a car to the 3 ppl there and as I apparoched I was touching him before he charged his chip he jumped out without giving me one........... He stayed in that spot for 2 mins max!

Very bad roll out!

P.s. Much more people were needed to hand out these cars than just the 2 guide's!

General dislike or not.. when you are waiting to trade with emma or simon.. and you have been waiting at the tp..

and you keep sending trade invites then all a sudden the swarm shows up...

then not only did you not get the care but you have to press t cause all the greedy reselling douches are there to fucking leech and cock suck for MA.

Am I being inappropriate? absolutely.. do I give a flying ****.. I think not.

When you are one of the very first there that waited for 15 minutes and you come out empty handed due to swarming fuckers.. it is a bit pathetic..

not only this but I saw people who deposit more than enough money to just outright by it off someone... I won't list names but you know who you greedy rich kids are..

Then there are those that don't deposit anything that also got a car.. you get to play for free, and while it isn't ever fun for a sweater.. and I don't really have a problem non depos getting a car... but...

if feels either in the world of entropia.. you can't be broke enough or rich enough to get anything in this game...

sick of either beggars or rich fucks having everything.

yeah.. flame or neg rep if you have to... just expressing what many today will not say but I know they think!

Back