Cat1 Solo Points

StygMa

Alpha
CWO
First of all I scored more points than last year, (last year I was in top10), but I think because of the canes/HSL it's not that hard to score more. So I expect higher scores in general this year (correct me if I'm wrong).

I scored close to 16000 points, I hope thats enough for a top5 spot :rolleyes:
I think its doable with <lvl25 stuff to get around 700points/hour that would make 21000 points, but I don't think a lot of ppl will get near that amount.

I'm curious how much points you guys scored :dunce:

Last edited:
In cat 1 my wife scored 22,376 points in 33 runs. She lost 20 minutes total due to disconnects.

I think the scoring is (22,376/33) x 30 = 20,341.8 With no monster high multiplier.

This was her first time doing MM and her first 4 runs were very low scores, by the end she was scoring 735 points a run.

Her gear was as follows:

Ghost with 5b plates.
Tier 7 Lr53 with hypercharged a204
Full candy canes at all times
Imp fap.

In cat 1 my wife scored 22,376 points in 33 runs. She lost 20 minutes total due to disconnects.

I think the scoring is (22,376/33) x 30 = 20,341.8 With no monster high multiplier.

This was her first time doing MM and her first 4 runs were very low scores, by the end she was scoring 735 points a run.

Her gear was as follows:

Ghost with 5b plates.
Tier 7 Lr53 with hypercharged a204
Full candy canes at all times
Imp fap.

gratz , but
HC204 and impfap ? in cat 1 ? :eyecrazy:

gratz , but
HC204 and impfap ? in cat 1 ? :eyecrazy:

Why are u surprised ? ... I'd imagine there are plenty of wifes, brothers, sisters of higher players just sitting comfortably in ctg 1 or 2 or even 3, waiting for MM and a chance to use the good stuff of the main player :rolleyes:

Or you thought the real newbs ... you know, the ones MA hopes to hook into depositing - erghh, enjoying the game I meant - really stand any chance ? :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

It's not the HC204 or even the imp fap that's surprising, it's the LR53 that has SIB at 26 and maxes at 30 in an event for <25 lvl players.

I don't like stopping people chipping in a month long event as it screws skill prices up, but MA need to do something to prevent such situations.

I bought the Imp fap and hyper for me. But, when your wife puts her hands on her hips and tells you to hand your stuff over to her and drop 5K ped on skill chips on her toon so she can use them you do as she says. Happy wife means happy life.:)

10950 unadjusted, 34 hrs or so but depending on the extra 2 min and a few leave 5 min leave early runs I'm hoping for around 10000.

Started at level 22, ended at level 29

Unl cb19 tier 5
L stealth/5b
Ur 125 / sk50
As many canes as ma would let me loot

Cold plates would have made fap unnecessary
2k ped in for whole event and the armor purchase

Last edited:
I bought the Imp fap and hyper for me. But, when your wife puts her hands on her hips and tells you to hand your stuff over to her and drop 5K ped on skill chips on her toon so she can use them you do as she says. Happy wife means happy life.:)

And it was possible the smarted move money wise too; because I don't think any if many others will get such a score.

Back