cb24 unlimited

fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
hello,

i just looted this precious,but since im an laserhandgun user i'm open to offers

problem is,since its first 1 looted there is no established price on this gun yet

i tested decay by shooting up an full dante and then subtract remaining tt of gun of the tt of gun while dante was still full

tt wasted during test was 139.75 ped.....dante has 4826 uses so decay is 2.89598

which makes base-eco of this gun 4.0279

and the average dam/pec when amped with dante is 2.836
with an average dam/sec of 53.82

so the stats are almost identical(slightly worse) as the ul assasin r150 namely assasin has 2.851 dam/pec and dam/sec of 57.29

i know assasins have been sold anywhere between 120-190k if im not mistaken,
however im well aware that the market has stalled in reallife as well in eu and that ulcb26 had problems selling at 120k so price will be lower but by howfar i have no clue

but for anyone looking to skill rifle and blp this gun has value,for it wasted around 100 ped ammo in fifteen minutes so its a skillingmachine

thx,fluske

todays somebodygottahaveanopiniononthisgunsprice bump ;)

Id say around +65 to +75 k based on the prices of guns above and below it..

Put it on auction in game or here on ef with +1 start bid and then u will see how much it is worth. Its kinda hard to estimate price nowadays, prices are falling and more and more unL sib weapons is dropping. UnL lr53 has a hard time selling for +35k ( it has the same dmg/sec with a106, however slower reload and its laser) so my guess is that ur gun might be worth like +40-50k.

Id say around +65 to +75 k based on the prices of guns above and below it..

yeah,thats about the pricerange i was thinking also,to bad i did not loot it a year ago when theassasin went for +190 K ;)

Put it on auction in game or here on ef with +1 start bid and then u will see how much it is worth. Its kinda hard to estimate price nowadays, prices are falling and more and more unL sib weapons is dropping. UnL lr53 has a hard time selling for +35k ( it has the same dmg/sec with a106, however slower reload and its laser) so my guess is that ur gun might be worth like +40-50k.

yes,market is definatively slow nowadays,but you are wrong about the lr53 having same dam/sec as cb24..average dam/sec of lr53 amped with 106 is 46.75
average dam/sec cb24 with dante is 53.82

yes,market is definatively slow nowadays,but you are wrong about the lr53 having same dam/sec as cb24..average dam/sec of lr53 amped with 106 is 46.75
average dam/sec cb24 with dante is 53.82

Yes I was wrong Im sorry. I just checked once again and the screenshot in Duke's thread presenting this gun is made with a106 attached, I thought it was without it.

Then +65-75k should be about right price.

Back