News: CDF Resource Mayhem

I have read all posts here but am still lost. Is that tier 1 list turn everything on the list so spend all time til event ends collecting the stuff?
Where to turn it in if I do. Looks like a very expensive event.
Hunting mayhem at least we can cycle loot to keep hunting
Collecting a million peds of stuff to be able to turn it in seems out of most players financial ability 🤷‍♀️
NPC that gives mayhem main mission and all of the other chains is located at Forth Ithica.

You will turn in the items to him example -> tech gizmo 8 min 2K from tier 3 list and get TT value shrapnel back.

You will lose MU part.

You can turn in any type of item/material from the tier list.

I'v only gone far as 9/10 time turn in on Tier 3 Tech gizmo 8.

So i am not sure can you still turn in more Tech gizmo 8's after you reach that 10/10

Would assume you can do any material/crafted goods same way. Cost will prolly vary alot.

Since i am at work atm can't recall how much of a Mayhem points i gained from this.

Chance for crafters get good MU and stimulate economy.

Still nice chance to little-middle lvl guy get "some" tokens! 👍

Personaly i like this! GJ MA! 👏

so, short summary of what to do (correct if wrong pls):
- mine highly amped on FOMA to get >200 globals (hitrates lower but suitable globals quite often - estimates?)
- mine highishly amped planetside to get more successes but still with highish chance of globalling (estimates for this?)
- mining up (extracting) should already be achieved via above if each attempt counts (or is it each find counts as one? - then I guess use lowest possible cost finder and go crazy on mini-drops)
Your need to mine indoor to reliably get 200peders. It's very hard planetside to break into 200peders even with lvl 13. I was getting with p160 and terra 10 amp only 100 so.

Think you need terra 8 amp and up for reliable 200peders or p160 will do for indoor.

So if I understand it correctly:

"Turn-ins" are main part of the event that is repeatable and all Bonus objectives are one time thing?

Event details in 2 sentences:
In turn ins, you are "buying" mayhem tokens (and some more mayhem tokens and legacy boxes based on progress of the mission) for MU spent in the turn ins.
Bonus missions are on top and in case you finish all, you get rare token.

Correct me if I'm wrong pls :)

Tier 1Tier 2Tier 3
ItemAmountTTTotal TTMUItemAmountTTTotal TTMUItemAmountTTTotal TTMU
Explosive Projectile500000000.00015000Gold Ingot41731251Simple 4 Conductor1211.5181.5
Azzurdite Ingot11113.63999.6Simple 3 Plastic Spring5131.3666.9Armatrix BC-851167167
Energized Fertilizer53190.472499.93Simple 3 Plastic Ruds4761.4666.4AP-24 Cut (L)1024240
Fine Leather Texture13510.74999.74Hardened Clips64100.0624399.984Morpheus Ingot1002.49249
Velvet Leather Texture100000.11000Jzar Precision Scope5187935High Performance Engine7440.32238.08
Wrinkled Felt Texture35710.28999.88Chair Frame20830.4833.2Enahnced Talytic Converter102.626
Elkar Precision Scope71501050Wind Screen8550.9769.5Triphased Intelligence Module1600.580
Basic Structure211860.0236499.9896Electropositive Processor120190.0416499.9904Armatrix Extender P20(L)52001000
Standard Matrix97660.0512500.0192Steering Rod14290.5714.5Tech Gizmo 820000.4800
Metal Mounting6670.6400.2Simple 3 Conductors6061.1666.6Armatrix lp-15(L)835280
Light Mind Essence83333330.0001833.3333Radiator12500.45000
Durable Structure23970.149357.153Mining Finder Skill Modification Enhancer 13330.6199.80
Binary Energy7411.51111.5Hardened Metal Mountings4400.652860
Hardened Metal Ruds18520.4740.8Welding Wire13333330.0001133.33330
Armatrix Extender P15 (L0915013500
Geotrek Talytic Converter50015000

I made a thing. Google Sheet for formatting if it doesnt work for you.
All Quests Requirements and rewards on the 2nd sheet of the Spreadsheet

Can you select any kitten you want when you finish the bonus missions?

Nice list.

I think it's great that so much has been shared by a few willing people in just 24 hours!
It has massively helped me understand what is involved without having to check things out on Caly for myself.

Already asked but unanswered afaik is the availability of what can be obtained with the rares. I assume most who take this event seriously will want to finish it for their own rare. Following the forums it would seem that MA restock just at the beginning of the mayhems, desired items are gobbled up by people who already have what is required from previously, and others then have to wait a whole cycle to the beginning of the next mayhem.
Is that a fairly accurate description?
What about the stuff that can be exchanged with normal tokens? I imagine loads of people will soon have more tokens than they need even in combo with their rares, so will normal token exchanges dry up the supplies of the lesser stuff now (pills?) or are they unlimited?

This event is insane for people who want Mtokens. People can buy items from auction for MU, without crafting or mining themselves, and pull Mtokens for 0.5 PED each, maybe less. No need for loot 2.0 weapons, no need for grinding.

This event is insane for people who want Mtokens. People can buy items from auction for MU, without crafting or mining themselves, and pull Mtokens for 0.5 PED each, maybe less. No need for loot 2.0 weapons, no need for grinding.
It's hard to see your point. For most people, an Mtoken is worth [10 mg hyper] / 11, roughly 0.28 ped each at the moment. This event stimulates the economy perfectly. It benefits small and big. Rejoice, be smart and get some MU while it's there. It's nice to have an event where miners can also participate. The crafting part will be easy for all whenever MA sorts out their new autoplay crafting function.

I guess nice if your a super rich miner and crafter? Gratz I guess.
mining probably the worst way of getting hand ins imho, doesnt matter if you rich or poor.
craftiing on the other had and players missing a few tokens or 1 rare do in fact have a golden oportunity here.

It's hard to see your point. For most people, an Mtoken is worth [10 mg hyper] / 11, roughly 0.28 ped each at the moment. This event stimulates the economy perfectly. It benefits small and big. Rejoice, be smart and get some MU while it's there. It's nice to have an event where miners can also participate. The crafting part will be easy for all whenever MA sorts out their new autoplay crafting function.

I was talking about What it costs to hunt/farm mtokens per token in regular mayhem. Not what some people get paid for pills.

mining probably the worst way of getting hand ins imho, doesnt matter if you rich or poor.
craftiing on the other had and players missing a few tokens or 1 rare do in fact have a golden oportunity here.
4k azzur takes time to farm, 1250 gold as well , even if u can do that goal daily thast 200 ish point day would take u 50 days to complete 10k

4k azzur takes time to farm, 1250 gold as well , even if u can do that goal daily thast 200 ish point day would take u 50 days to complete 10k
Yes but mining markup is better than ever, hunting markup is up. And crafters are busy.

not directly at you castanhas but I think players who are solely looking at hand ins and mtokens are possibly being a little shortsighted.

This style of event has long been required to balance the massive amounts of materials being farmed from the power creep we have seen. Both working in harmony is good for mindark and the players who are willing the put the work in.

Yes but mining markup is better than ever, hunting markup is up. And crafters are busy.

not directly at you castanhas but I think players who are solely looking at hand ins and mtokens are possibly being a little shortsighted.

This style of event has long been required to balance the massive amounts of materials being farmed from the power creep we have seen. Both working in harmony is good for mindark and the players who are willing the put the work in.
dont get me wrong i think its a great event ,a great boost.
we do need more materials sinks like this.

i accidentally closed the chat window with the npc before i got the Resource Mayhem mission,
and i couldn't get the Resource Mayhem mission.
i dont know if this is an error or if it's normal, but i didnt even see what missions there were.

its been over 24 hours since the exclamation mark above the npc turned blue, but i dont get a mission

i accidentally closed the chat window with the npc
post #78 above, now stuck without missions. This is the sort of problem that needs solving @Ludvig, mistakes that a small percentage may make, but only a few may discover a workaround or have it fixed.

I like the swift response and returning of stuck blueprints from the bugged vu autocon, by the way. This is actually gold standard work, I would say. Sorry that I forgot to say so when I saw it, instead of now when there is a different problem for someone.

Please inform us is there is a workaround here, such as cancelling the whole thing and then retrying, or if that will also fail until a patch. GL immortal ...

Last edited:
i accidentally closed the chat window with the npc before i got the Resource Mayhem mission,
and i couldn't get the Resource Mayhem mission.
i dont know if this is an error or if it's normal, but i didnt even see what missions there were.

its been over 24 hours since the exclamation mark above the npc turned blue, but i dont get a mission
Did you make a support case?

Please inform us is there is a workaround here, such as cancelling the whole thing and then retrying, or if that will also fail until a patch. GL immortal ...
currently, there is only a mission called 'Resource Mayhem participation' on the Mission Completion tab, but nothing else exists in the ongoing mission.

I guess the suggestion is that someone with admin rights erases the completion notification, as that is probably what is checked to prevent the whole thing being repeated by players. Ludvig did mention that progress is going to be erased for all after the event and then starts from fresh next time round, so they have maybe done something different from simply flagging done=cannot be done again.
It looks like it's a bit nested, what with some parts repeatable and some parts not, but they screwed up with not allowing the NPC to be accessed again at all, even if missions were not taken.
As said, GL!

Last edited:
so you can in theory can get infinite tokens?

I think hyper 10mg is 12 tokens atm, isn't it?

@Ludvig|MindArk is it correct that we can pick missions on Calypso and then do them on other planets too?
Seen someone talking about this in some channel.

Back