News: CDF Resource Mayhem

This event seems nice and those boxes looks juicy but so sad its so expensive and cant rly do nothing to participate like in any other entropia events as they all r for rich ppl : ( At least some resources prices went up so will just keep mining and watch others earn a lot as always ;) Gl guys and have nice loots from boxes .

This event seems nice and those boxes looks juicy but so sad its so expensive and cant rly do nothing to participate : (
You can participate or help others participating and make good PED along the way. Isn't PED good enough as a reward?

You can participate or help others participating and make good PED along the way. Isn't PED good enough as a reward?
Well to participate u 1st need good amount to invest which i dont have, what can i do with 500 peds i got atm :) But yeah ill mine more now and will earn a little on higher markups which is nice too.

while, again, i'm never one to turn down markup, again we are seeing much of what we saw in twen:

1. dangle carrot in front of whales
  2. carrot requires buying large amount of some resource in order to achieve
  3. whales get milked for markup
  4. whales chase the cool new thing
  5. whale-paid markup is the "content" for everyone else
i understand why it works. but honestly, it's just not that exciting. i can make an order of magnitude more money working my real job for one hour than i could make even in this markup-rich environment. throwing an extra $5 at me over the course of a week is not even worth my time, to be honest. what am i, a coin-operated pool-table? am i really gonna dedicate 15-30 hours a week of gameplay to something that shallow

throwing an extra $5 at me over the course of a week is not even worth my time, to be honest. what am i, a coin-operated pool-table? am i really gonna dedicate 15-30 hours a week of gameplay to something that shallow
You aren't doing things correctly then. This is a relaxing, chill at home and hang out with friends online way to just straight up profit.

Should follow my spreadsheet and work out what works for you. EVERYTHING is profit right now in the game though.

You aren't doing things correctly then. This is a relaxing, chill at home and hang out with friends online way to just straight up profit.

Should follow my spreadsheet and work out what works for you. EVERYTHING is profit right now in the game though.
yeah i guess that's true. just weird that it seems like there's rarely anything "big and cool" you get to do in this game anymore unless you're spending g's.

yeah i guess that's true. just weird that it seems like there's rarely anything "big and cool" you get to do in this game anymore unless you're spending g's.
That's been the case forever. This whole time you've been not making ped, you could have been making ped. I've not had to depo since mid 2021.

Got rare mayhem token this morning which cost me like 1.5k to 2k ped mu not sure if that's a good trade off but better then nothing suppose.

Last edited:
Got rare mayhem token this morning which cost me like 1.5k to 2k ped mu not sure if that's a good trade off but better then nothing suppose.
It's a very good price if you ask me. The only problem now is that the vendor has relatively few items that require 1 rare and 30k tokens (reward for the whole resource mayhem, more or less) , so there's gonna be a queue... maybe they will restock soon. UL at low cost for all :D I hope they'll come up with armatrix L stuff version 2.0 soon..

34528w.jpg

How did u achieve this amazing feat ???

That's what I'm thinking lol I'm guessing they mean finishing up an arbitrary amount of remaining missions they had or something because even if you magically had all the resources stockpiled beforehand at the cheapest price they've been in the year ( obviously not practical) and went for the optimal low markup turn in, then you would still pay like 3.5k in markup just to complete the 10k point requirement

It's from the box's and cost was from buying materials from market as my crafting is rubbish ATM. That's from 500 points to 2k so I got lucky I guess 😂
Ah so you looted a rare token from a legacy box?

Ah so you looted a rare token from a legacy box?
Yes the point I was getting at previous post was it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive and luck can play into it. I doubt I will finish that mayhem anyways.

Also, as mentioned in the mission dialogue, abandoning the mission and picking it up again will not reset the bonus missions. The bonus missions can only be completed once during the event.

Do I understand everything correctly?
I went through the entire main Recource Mayhem track (10000/10000 points). At the same time, some of the RM Bonus Missions remain not completed (for example, RM Bonus objective - Tier 2 Orders remained incomplete at the level of progress 5/10). And the indicator of the Bonus Objectives missions in the Resource Mayhem track shows, for example, 4/10.
After cooldown, I take the main Resorce Mayhem mission again. And at this moment, progress in all my bonus missions goes into a new track? Progress immediately becoming 4/10 in accordance with already completed bonus missions?
---
Or will the repeated Resource Mayhem mission be technically different without a Bonus Objectives track? And the old one will remain active until I do all the bonus for the Rare Token reward?
---
My whole question comes down to whether we should be afraid to complete the Main track before the completion of the all Bonuses? Can we continue any of them after re-taking the Main Resource Mayhem mission track and get a Rar Token when we do all bonuses?

I went through the entire main Recource Mayhem track (10000/10000 points). At the same time, some of the RM Bonus Missions remain not completed (for example, RM Bonus objective - Tier 2 Orders remained incomplete at the level of progress 5/10). And the indicator of the Bonus Objectives missions in the Resource Mayhem track shows, for example, 4/10.
After cooldown, I take the main Resorce Mayhem mission again. And at this moment, progress in all my bonus missions goes into a new track? Progress immediately becoming 4/10 in accordance with already completed bonus missions?
---
Or will the repeated Resource Mayhem mission be technically different without a Bonus Objectives track? And the old one will remain active until I do all the bonus for the Rare Token reward?
---
My whole question comes down to whether we should be afraid to complete the Main track before the completion of the all Bonuses? Can we continue any of them after re-taking the Main Resource Mayhem mission track and get a Rar Token when we do all bonuses?
Don't have the tangible experience to know what might happen, but if anything is to be learnt from EU history... I'd be afraid of abandoning with progress in flight :D

---
---
Am i understanding correctly here? you can do the main mission several times? So not a limit of 100x legacy boxes per person or what?

Don't have the tangible experience to know what might happen, but if anything is to be learnt from EU history... I'd be afraid of abandoning with progress in flight :D
I ask not about the abondoning, but a proper completion and taking again.

Do i understand this correct.
Approx 30000 tokens + 100boxew for around 10000ped markup? And then you can redo it again? If you sell the boxes for 50ped each that's 0.17pec per token.. please tell me im very wrong.

Do i understand this correct.
Approx 30000 tokens + 100boxew for around 10000ped markup? And then you can redo it again? If you sell the boxes for 50ped each that's 0.17pec per token.. please tell me im very wrong.
Not very wrong but probably paying more like 12-15k in markup i think?! and selling boxes at like 100ped atm? But otherwise you're right as I understand it all

Then the market just got fucked, long dick style. No?

300k tokens around 54k ped, if the boxes stay minimum at 50ped.

Back