Klodvig, Klod, Malkord
Champions league

Click here to visit CHAMPIONS LEAGUE official site

Calypso Adventure Events proudly presents

Champions League

In a 10-15 unique events we will select the top player of the entire

Entropia Universe

EVERY Sunday on CND 19:00-20:00pe/eu time

Starting on the 4 of June we will arrange 10 unique events on Club Neverdie (TI is planned in the future).

* Every events is unique in its rules and its prizes
* All Events are 1h
* CND Events will be held on Sundays 19.00
* Most events are regular hunt events but
* Both Hunting and Pk Events will be held
* Points will be counted from every events
o 10p for the winner of the event
o 5p for the runner up
o 3p for 3rd place
o 1p for all participants
* Tickets will be sold both in Event Terminal and by resellers

In each event the winner will get the largest prize, the runner up will have a bit smaller price and the third place will get a symbolic prize and a free ticket to the next event.*

In the league there will be several more prices collected from sponsors during the league but a guaranteed value of at least 2k for the winner.

There will be prizes for the 3 players in top of the league + 1-5 random participants in the league depending on how much I loose lol.

For more info on each event check the Event Terminal on CND, each Event will be set up one week in advance.

For scoreboard stay subscribed to this thread!

Its time for the people who claim to be the best to prove themselves or to be beaten by the better, we see much talk in forums and we hear a lot of rumors but we do not know.

We do know there are many hard working persons in this universe that might stand up to these so called “Übers”.

So the time has come for you to show us what you are made of!

Note! Subsrcribe to this thread to see the league score board when the thing is on :)!

Gold sponsors of Champions League

· (Deathifier)

· Neverdie

Silver Sponsors of Champions League

Buzz
Starman
Leeloo
Nisse Hult
Clarie Lee
Ripture travels
* This apply if more than 10 ppl join the event and for the 3 prize its 20 ppl

Last edited:
Score Board for the league​

FINAL SCORE
All global points added.

1. Jon Neverdie Jacobs 37 points
2. Suzi Badgirl Zu 25 points
3. Mike Freyr Perry, 23 points
4. Leeloo mountain 20 points
5. Jack theripper russell 16 points
6. Ace BruuD 13 points
7. Matt76 13 points
8. Skalman 11 point
9. Bloody Bloodrose Mary 11 points
10. William Bannockburn 11 points
11. Muksy 10 points
12. Jack creature Russell 10 points
13. Great Optima 10 points
14. Claude Steppenwolf 8 point
15. Bunny TF 7 point
16. Marilyn Aviril 7 point
17. Deadeye 7 point
18. Decibelle Scooby 6 point
19. Felicity Fortune 6 point
20. Bloodmoon 6 point
21. Roger Stratos Fa 6 point
22. Sheerwood 5 point
23. Psycho Al 5 point
24. Capacitos 4 point
25. Admir Ado 4 point
26. MOOTZ 4 point
27. GQ-Galahad 3 point
28. Xgirldoggy 3 point
29. Thor Vattenmelon 3 points
30. Queen Jezebel 3 point
31. Nisse hult 3 point
32. Patrick Pole 3 point
33. Claire Lee DelionCourt 3 point
34. David Chaz Hever 3 point
35. Pia Turbotossen 3 points
36. LA Tatiki 2 point
37. Extoo 2 point
38. Triton 2 point
39. Sage 2 point
40. Ms9 2 point
41. Beki 2 point
42. Dek Dezmo 2 point
43. Demitri Dem 2 point
44. Skateboard T 1 point
45. Hepaestus 1 point
46. Turnsleft 1 point
47. Lodido 1 point
48. Anders Sob 1 point
49. Diablo 1 point
50. Ginger 1 point
51. Stoikow 1 point
52. Asti 1 point
53. Cinnacon 1 point
54. Lee Chumiskey 1 point
55. Lunarcotic 1 point
56. Jetboy 1 point
57. Moonear 1 point
58. Stoffer 1 point
59. Jo Scuba ba 1 point
60. Buck Banzai 1 point
61. Silvani Silva 1 point
62. Aia 1 point
63. Burgerman 1 point
64. Odd Sir Odd Bunny 1 point
65. Akirianblade 1 point
66. Ace Wiseshadow 1 point
67. Casay (add to name?) 1 point
68. Daz (add to name?) 1 point
69. Olav Olaven Spire 1 point
70. Dolores Dol (add to name?) 1 point
71. Gray (add to name?) 1 point
72. Nakor Islani 1 point
73. Parre Nilsson 1 point
74. Tommy Gun 1 point
75. Jaxzy Jaxzy Nigelman 1 point
76. Neomaven 1 point
77. Big silvergunner bear 1 point
78. Carrie Fan Underwood 1 point
79. Helena Helena Fra 1 point
80. Studley Airedale 1 point
81. Todd Toorged 1 point
82. Thunder Thundercat 1 point
83. The One 1 point
84. Quido 1 point
85. Bogda 1 point
86. Slapnuts 1 point
87. Mari Juana Dutchgirl 1 point

Their are a few I have to say thanks to since they have helped me a lot during the work with the League and thx to them it has been possible. ND, Al, Lee, Butcher & Darkexpert, Ripture, Leeloo, Itto, Fliss, Aviril, Nisse, Pole. I bow in respect for u guys and girls /Klod Hope to See u around next round of the league

Last edited:
I will be in Twin Peaks today near the voting booth, selling tickets for the Treasure Island pk event to be held on 3rd June at 14:00 game time.
Ticket price is 20 peds.

I will be at Twin Peaks today at MA game times:
08:00-08:30

11:00-12:00

16:00-17:00

19:00-20:00

Last edited:
Intrested in tickets for the event on sunday at CND? 19:00 ingame time. Dome 11-15 and its a hunting event in wich the one with most loot points get the prize and a few points towards the league.

Well we have a solution for that, either u find me, Bunny, Creature Or Butcher and buy a ticket or... Go to the event terminal located in the room west of control and buy it there. Dome 11-15

Last edited:
We need a BUMP here it looks like:) I would also like to add ppls opinions on the events we have would be appriciated

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to this weeks event :)

Top three in first event: 4 of june

1. Neverdie 10 points
2. Suzy Badgirl 5 points
3. Mike Freyr Perry 3 points

Top three in second event: 11 of june

1. William Bannockburn 10 points
2. Neverdie 5 points
3. Bloody Bloodrose Mary 3 points

The other participant all recieved one point each

Ty to u all it was great!!

Last edited:
sunday (18 june) we have a Highest single loot wins event at CND. Meaning anyone can win :) either u win from hard work or u get lucky and find the big one. Second place will recive 50 ped as prize + we will have a few random tickets. Time: 19:00-20:00 PE-time. Dome 11-15 with mobs like, Longu, Merp, Berry, Atrax, Allo, Cornudacada and Snarksnot.

Tickets can be bought in terminal and from the following persons, Klod, Jack The creature, Sir Odd Bunny, Aviril and Darkexpert/Buther

Gl all cya there

Ok todays event went well, we had 27 registerd participants and this a new record. We are growing ppl :). And thats good for us all.

The winners this weekend was in first place Jack the ripper Russel with a longu global at 123, second and third was held by Sandra Bunny Doright and Suzi Badgirl. Theese to both get 5 points towards the league since the score board was a bit bugged...

Gratz all and thx for coming

We also had a mini event within the event, in wich the goal was to do a little manhunt. I was the first target and Stoikow took me, one ticket for him. After he killed me he became the target and his Soc mate Skalman managed to take him out. One ticket for him as well.

In a random draw Deadeye won one ticket.

Theese tickets will be given in connection to the next event and I will track u down;).

Atm there is a after party going en beta east apt 3e, Aviril ius hostess

There will be a event next weekend since many ppl seem to be intrested so ur welcome then, sunday as usal and 19:00 pe-time. More info about the event will be posted

Last edited:
OK ppl a new Champions League event is created!

Time: 19:00-20:00 Pe/Eu-time on CND this sunday 25/6
Location on CND: Dome 11-15, domes contaning Longu, Cornudacada, Atrax, Allo, Merps and Berrys.

This time we go back to the regular hunting in wich the winner will be the one with most loot points

*Pvp is enabled so we can add a few mini events in the event, but its not to create a pvp event out of it so dont worry.
*Both ranged and melee weapons are allowed.
*Second place in the event recive a prize of 50 ped.
*Value of first prize is estimated to aprox 300 ped.
*points is counted towards the league and the meaning of that can be read above.

Intrested in tickets? Contact me or Butcher about.

After the event Aviril is having a after party and u are all welcome;)

Reactions: J D
Top three in this weekends event was
1. BruuD, 10 points towards the league
2. Deadeye 5 points towards the league
3. Decibelle (Scooby:p) 3 points towards the league

The points will be added to the score board tomorrow

Thx all for coming and remeber, next sunday same time and same place!

Really impressed with the way you are running this league, Klod!

Gratz and +Rep!!!

Great event Klod!
When is there gonna be a PK event? :handgun:

Dont forget the afterparty every sunday after the event where u have a chance to win a free ticket...

BruuD u was in the event.. but not at the afterparty :(
Hope to see u there next time with the rest of us..

Just gonna give u a link to 1 of the afterparty story so u can see what u missed :D

Afterparty

BruuD said:
Great event Klod!

hehe We will se, there will be one but I do not know when, Perhaps in the shape of a mini event a few weeks from now:)

Event 2006-07-02

Sundays event is created so for u who are intrested, ur very welcome to buy a ticket for the event :)

Its dome 11-15, time 19:00-20:00 pe-time. The event is a a hunt event in wich the one with most total loot take home the prize. Second place also recive a prize of 50 ped.

Of course is the points towards the league counted as usal and there u have the chance to win up to 2k worth of peds.

Tickets can be bought from me or Aviril, usally found in control room at CND

And dont forget about the after party ppl

Last edited:
Tonights event went well if not counting a few bugs:). Here are todays score from the event.

1. Great Optima Dane 10 points
2. Suzi Badgirl 5 points
3. Thorgal Thor Vattenmelon 3 points

Both Blood Moon and Ado recieve 3 points in this event due to bugs messing up the scores.

We had a lot of globals during the event, I saw at least 6 of them during this hour of hunting. Total number of perticipants was 23. Gratz to all and hope u enjoyed it. A special thanks to Deadeye wicj i didnt consult before i made him part of a mini event:)

The scoe board will be updated first thing on the morning :cool:

And Aviril thanks for ur great work with the After party and the tickets

Its event time once again in the Champions League. This time we have a melee event so go dust of your swords and sign up. The rules are higest total loot points win the event and second place recive 50 ped. Points count as usal towards the league in wich u have chance to win up to a 2k peds worth price.

Time: 19:00-20:00 Pe/Eu-time on CND this sunday 9/7
Location on CND: Dome 11-15, domes contaning Longu, Cornudacada, Atrax, Allo, Merps and Berrys.

Tickets can be bought from ME, Aviril, Butcher or the event terminal loceted in the room west of control room.

Welcome everyone!

After the event Aviril is hosting a party in wich u all are wlecome to visit, hmm the last few times it have been great and not to much clothes involved!

BruuD said:
Great event Klod!

We are planning a few Pk Events atm
But we figured that maybe the summer would keep ppl out of the game and waiting until after summer would be better

But ofcourse if we are wrong and if you ppl prefer some good ol' pk'ing :cool: instead of a dip in the pool, me & klod would be delighted to stage a few Pk Events asap

Last sundays event was held at same time as Italy and France met in the world cup in Fotball but still there where a few hard working players in the event. 11 in total signed.

The top three was.

1. Leeloo mountain
2. John Neverdie Jacobs
3. Capacitos

Gratz Leeloo !! :D

Gratz Leeloo

Sunday 16/7 19:00-20:00 will the next Champions League event take place. Tickets are available from me or Aviril. The event will be a hunt with any weapon u want event:) and most total loot will win.

Gl, enjoy and feel welcome!

come on come on come on - i can do it this time :tongue2: lmao

See you there

Yesterday was a great day. Good music was in the domes toghether with loads of mobs and participants. Some even got a bit late for the event;). Well since 4 ever 4 Jack wasnt around this event I wasnt sure how the positions would end up. I must say I thought ND had a good but hmm he was only in top three the first 20 min. Perhaps that bounty set on his head messed things up a bit? hehe well thats a different story but I can say as much as it got collected. Suzi is a competative girl ND and Freyr likes to win stuff that I know.

Ohh well Im getting off topic here. The winner of yesterdays event was Matt76 who in the middle of the event got a nice little uber on a atrax young in dome 15. Grats to u man. Second place was taken by Freyr who got two globals and a ND worth 50 ped. So who ended up in third? Well Leeloo of course, She got a global in dome 15 as well and yes took a third place.

So that all from this weekends event, cya next sunday.

Hmm rumors say its hunt in doem 6-10 next time. So show us some foul globals then:)-.

Last edited:
I should be there for next Sunday, depending on event rules ;) (shame I had to miss out on yesterdays' event :mad: )

Next event is created and will take place SUNDAY 23/7 in DOME 6-10. The event will be most total loot wins and any weapons are allowed to be used. Second plae will recive 50 ped and third place recive a ticket for next event.

In dome 6-10 U can find a nice mix of mobs to hunt.
Dome 6. Caperons, big and kinda mean mobs but if u have the gear they can perhaps give u the win.
Dome 7. Bix exosaurs, will they drop a big one? We will see. Anyone can hunt them, u can kill them with a spoon and fast.
Dome 8. Tripus, Daikibas and FOULS. The big fouls in here are a have to hunt. Go try them out a bit before the event and see if they suit u.
Dome 9. The everlasting favorite; Atraxes in mixed sizes, theese aggressive mobs will come to u and hopefully deliver a nice loot.
Dome 10. Prancers, big ones. Sometime they go on a nice loot serie and drop a lot of 10 pedders + some globals and a possible hof. Might be a mob if ur the risky type

Tickets can be bought from ticketsellers in cntrl on CND but also in my shop on amethera locate in New Oxford nr7. There is also tickets available in the fertilizer room west of cntrl on cnd.

Welcome and Enjoy!

one simple word

WOOT

Klod these events are amazing and the people that turn up (me included) seem to really get into things and have a great laugh.

See you at the event :)

C U All There

See you all there, Had a great time on the last one and it was great to meet all the big players in the game. See u all Sunday. Matt76

Status
Back