Fair
Acceptable
Good
Very Good
Admirable
Great
Excellent

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this here :) ! I wish I could give you more rep, but it's not letting me :( .

I gave the man some rep :)

Good list that one, hope it's correct :D

I'm 90% sure that that is quite inaccurate...

Excellent success is like 50% success 1:2 success ratio... It may also not even be rated by successs ratio at all, since Excellent success is also 90-110% return on TT value, regardless of what the input TT is..

Excellent success is definitely not 75% success ratio...

sorry to say its inacurate it might be about right for one specific BluePrint but it varies for each BP and the Average returns in numbers of succeses and in tt varies from VU to VU and goes up with skills not only CoS

i have qr100 Dragon Mask BP and exelents CoS and ~1400 in the realted skills +3k engineering and i get about 65% succes in numbers and an average of 95% return TT including residues

Weve had the levels at perc for ages now, with no percentages on them because as others have pointed out, the numbers dont make sense for all players at all times. I think the COS is just one of these things that cant be quantified in a simple chart. :(

It's at least some small help.

Good work!!

DD
:evilking:

very useful thx faust! : ))))

And same list for Teleport Chips?

Thx Faustian :D

Knoop said:
And same list for Teleport Chips?

Not 100% sure but I think so Knoop.

done a fair amount of crafting and it seems resoabily accurate, foe weapons anyway

Back