Cheaters unbanned?

Status
I have watched this thread for some time, and would ask this.
If a person is caught cheating whether in an instance of some other way in game, then the investigation surely determines the severity of the 'crime', and issues a sentence in accordance with that.
Therefore not all persons would get the same sentence. Some may simply lose the ill gotten gains, and get banned from instances for say 1 year. others may get full game ban for a specified duration, and only the very worst get a complete ban.
It is not in MAs interest to perma-ban except where persons has repeatedly offended and perhaps had previous bans and not learned from that.

Some years ago certain players were using exploits in space, they were duly warned, but persisted. They were banned for a day, a week then 6 months, only after they went out of their way to bad mouth MA and the game was one of them perma-banned. Most gave up and revised their behaviours after only the 1 week ban. Should MA have perma-banned them all.. no better to educate.
I know of other cases where there was financial impropriety, again there was bans of various lengths, removal of that which they gained, in some cases in effect a fine levied also.

Now according to some f you here, all persons that scam, cheat, exploit should be perma-banned, regardless of whether they are a first time offender, minor offender or the Al Capone of EU.
Worst of all you seem to feel that there is no such thing as return to game once they are 'time served'.
That's a lot like saying all thieves whether they steal a chocolate bar at age of 6 or have robbed banks repeatedly for years should be locked up and throw away the key.
We don't know the circumstances of every case, we don't know how MA reached their sentence, we don't even know what the actual offence was in detail, let alone the severity of the sentence, we can only guess.
Assumptions based on guesswork are the worst kind of arrogance as they are made by people who believe that they know more than those that investigated.
Please don't become the ASS in assumption.
If you don't trust MA to do a proper job, then that opinion is yours and yours alone, and you have the right to walk away as if you can't trust MA, then frankly why are you here ?
But at least show some humanity and where a person has paid their 'fine' served their ban, then lets hope they learned and let them try to show they have no intention of repeat offending.
we are players in a game not a kangaroo court

QFL

There is one factor ... "I want to win a lot with a little loss".

Most of the players play mainly in Mayhem, because the pool of this mob is filled from many many other players. Getting in and out of Mayhem has no restrictions from MA, but it's still considered a "cheat" of them, which is strange to me. They could easily set an entry timer of at least 29 or 59 minutes. In this case, most players would not even realize that there was such a timer. And those who "cheat the time" for better prey would have limitations.

More interesting is the fact that I haven't even found out about banned players, but there are people who know that exactly 6 have the ban lifted. Can anyone give me a logical explanation for this?

Just to clarify that my question may sound ambiguous.
At the beginning of the year I had a personal commitment and maybe I didn't play for a month / month and a half. But after I joined again in the game, a group of people with whom we have a personal feud, accusations began in public channels that the MA had lifted my ban of botting.

Let say here that i have more than 50 reports to those players of harming my gameplay, and no one of them and never catch me afk to deserve this accusations of botting... of period of 5-6 months.

I can't be sure how much the two cases have in common, but I still have a personal example to compare. So if anyone is aware that these people have had their ban lifted, let them explain where this information came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times you felt cheated by MA promises of content, tokens, stables, spaceports, petgames etc etc.

Cheating - this is the way!

leve the cheaters alone ! they are under my protection

Still no comment from MA on this? Nice, maybe to busy adding all that new loot in migration. MA remaining silent on this is a bit concerning. Though not surprising, the last 10 support tickets I have put in have all yielded the same automated response. "Theocles, F U"

Still no comment from MA on this? Nice, maybe to busy adding all that new loot in migration. MA remaining silent on this is a bit concerning. Though not surprising, the last 10 support tickets I have put in have all yielded the same automated response. "Theocles, F U"

Why would a policy enforcement team explain an infraction or penalty issuance decision for Player A to Player B? Because there is a vague possibility that Player B might be affected by some tangential, high-order consequence of the decision? Should MindArk also reveal the contents of your Inventory and Storage to me because lack of such information may negatively affect my purchasing decisions? Such behavior from MindArk would be unprofessional, privacy-violating, and possibly even harmful to the policy enforcement action itself.

What is QFL ? :(
QFLQualified Products List
QFLQuebec Federation of Labour (Canada)
QFLQuantum Fishing League
QFLQueensland Football League
QFLQuality for Life
QFLQuoted for Lies (internet slang)

O hang on, I was a bit slow there - got it :)

Why would a policy enforcement team explain an infraction or penalty issuance decision for Player A to Player B? Because there is a vague possibility that Player B might be affected by some tangential, high-order consequence of the decision? Should MindArk also reveal the contents of your Inventory and Storage to me because lack of such information may negatively affect my purchasing decisions? Such behavior from MindArk would be unprofessional, privacy-violating, and possibly even harmful to the policy enforcement action itself.
This is one of those statements I don't think you thought out to well before you posted.. It is not MA that is affected by the cheating scandal, it is the players who compete in mayhem and especially the players who would have otherwise won or placed in these events had these avatars not been cheating. So yeah MA at the very least owes an explanation as to why these bans were lifted, if there are any repercussions for the prizes that were given, and what is tolerable in the foreseeable future in terms of competing. Because it is not really a "competition" if the penalty for someone abusing exploits is given 1st place in how many years or how many events, and a 6-month slap on the wrist is the punishment.

And "professional" would be addressing the problem rather than keeping quiet about it. If you were one of the avatars who would have won how many mayhems, and then found out someone had cheated and beat you, would you not like to know why this person is not only allowed back in game but also allowed to keep the reward for cheating??

Should people who rob banks get to keep the money they stole?

And as for the show my inventory or storage to other players, I fail to see the relevance in that here.. But sure show my inventory and storage to other players, will not affect me in the slightest. I have a huge pile of crap in there if anyone is interested.

But sure show my inventory and storage to other players, will not affect me in the slightest. I have a huge pile of crap in there if anyone is interested.

Nevertheless, I'm sure you can see how others would be warranted in feeling their privacy was violated in the same circumstance?

So yeah MA at the very least owes an explanation as to why these bans were lifted, if there are any repercussions for the prizes that were given, and what is tolerable in the foreseeable future in terms of competing. Because it is not really a "competition" if the penalty for someone abusing exploits is given 1st place in how many years or how many events, and a 6-month slap on the wrist is the punishment.

This is just objectively wrong. MindArk owes nothing to players burdened by downstream consequences of bugs. Every player agrees to this fact every time he/she opens Entropia through the Client Loader. I have, in the past, paid MindArk to create an in-world event, which was rendered unplayable due to a later-discovered bug. Before the event date, I politely asked for the event to be cancelled and my event creation fee to be returned. They informed me that they had no liability to refund the PED, and I had to take the loss. In some circumstances, MindArk might voluntarily compensate players affected by bugs in an effort to make events or other aspects of the game more enjoyable or equitable. I think this is a laudable initiative, but if they do elect to take such action, it is entirely independent of any policy enforcement action they take against an individual(s) for exploiting the bug. They're just two separate operations. The policy enforcement action is not part of the compensatory initiative.

If you were one of the avatars who would have won how many mayhems, and then found out someone had cheated and beat you, would you not like to know why this person is not only allowed back in game but also allowed to keep the reward for cheating??

Not in the slightest, although I admit to being in the minority here, as I think you are in inviting MindArk to share private details about your avatar with snoopers. I care about whether or not MindArk is going to voluntarily compensate me for their bug, not how many people used it or what penalties MindArk's internal policy enforcement protocols prescribe to them.

Should people who rob banks get to keep the money they stole?

I've already given several reasons in previous posts in this thread why I think this analogy is bad. It might be better to refer you to those posts than to repeat them.

Still, I don't understand where you got the information that someone was banned and then ban are lifted.

As per any law system, for some bad actions there are punishment
if you kill 100 people with a bombing, you probably will be jailed for life, or killed (in some places). that is a permaban
if you park on the zebra crossing you dont deserve of be jailed for life, you deserve most probably a 20 to 50 euro fine
same is per game offense, i see nothing bad to readmit players after some "punishment time". if they stop such behaviuor ....
they understood the lesson. that is the aim of "rehabilitation" or "disiplinbe" or "correction"
of course the WORST behavious is violation of the "98%" holy rule... and not because they steal MA money... because they steal from OUR Loot pool.... such expoloits deserve permaban
if someone shots 10% faster... he will loose his 2% faster.... or gain MU faster... same as having 1 enhancer more... is that a permaban offense? not in my view...
if MA instroduce more powerful weapons at lower level ppl will not cheater for faster shooting... and loose their money faster
but in that case, removing all Mtokens, Ptokens on the accoutn and 1 or 2 month o think about what they did could be sufficient... COULD.... if not...
well.. ppl deserve a second chance.. not a third.

I see in this topic 200 ideas for penalties, but no one says who these players are.
Will MindArk stop informing part of the amazing community more than the others?

[Moderated: removed forum rule violation]

On the substantive part: i see how, when money is involved, things get more complicated. But this seems like cheating at a cards table, you know you did it, the house knows you did it, everyone knows. Just man up, take their chips, and no more playing at your house. If you allow cheaters at your tables, your rep suffers and eventually you end up with a whole bunch of ahole scumbags in your establishment.

Not saying people dont deserve second chances but there is a difference between making a mistake in the moment and meticulously planning to screw over an event and not caring about the other people.

I can also see the appeal of simply saying: "you risk it by participating, simply dont join next time if you dont like it, lets boycott" but that falls very short when you look at it from MAs perspective. In the short run, people are still gonna participate. Good prices, people thinking "mehh, i might still win" with HSL, 5k points etc. But in the long/medium run, people do lose confidence and your player bae sloooowly shrinks. Now, their success might make em think, bahh what ever, it works, people shoot and lose and we're just gonna take the cheaters money too. But i feel like, if MA never woulda done the atrox egg, TI BS, compet, hangars, w/e there are a 101 things and now the mayhem cheater stuff, then we'd might have a completely different game.

But im not super into current affairs, maybe MA did change but all of those things always swing in the back of my mind, how you cant trust MA. Just think how that'd be in RL. It just makes the whole game feel dirty and like sth you risk doing, not like sth that is solid.

Still, I don't understand where you got the information that someone was banned and then ban are lifted.

Maybe best ask their laywer who defends them here in this thread - I bet he will deny your request and give you several arguments why the privacy of abusers and cheaters is important to the community so they do not know if they trade with a person who abused the system already many times before.

To tell the community what sentence a abuser got and who he is, is normal in any jurisdiction around the world I think, or who knows of a state where the court protects the criminals and let them keep their rewards and no one knows about who they are? OK on exeption I know if they are underage they get the protection of their name so they may have a future not tampered by their mistakes commited while they where underaged.

But as this Service is not for this type of Persons as real money etc. is used it does not apply here.

BTW I never talked about perma ban them or sentences in that direction but that they could keep their tokens they gained while abusing this bug is in my view also wrong.

That the community knows who abused the pets and gained this tokens to get rewards worth a lot of money is the least MA should do and to also state what punishment they received for the abuse. In every jurisdiction the severity of the punishment for certain actions is predefined and the sentences after the verdict are published. Same should apply here in EU, in the ToU it even states this:
"Governing Law

This Agreement is to be governed by, construed and enforced according to the laws of Sweden."

So it is not US case law but the swedish law who is the foundation for jurisdiction in here.

PS: I never stated that they should receive a perma ban but that they can keep the weapons they bought with the tokens they gained while abusing this bug is also wrong in my view.

Last edited:
Maybe best ask their laywer who defends them here in this thread - I bet he will deny your request and give you several arguments why the privacy of abusers and cheaters is important to the community so they do not know if they trade with a person who abused the system already many times before.

To tell the community what sentence a abuser got and who he is, is normal in any jurisdiction around the world I think, or who knows of a state where the court protects the criminals and let them keep their rewards and no one knows about who they are? OK on exeption I know if they are underage they get the protection of their name so they may have a future not tampered by their mistakes commited while they where underaged.

But as this Service is not for this type of Persons as real money etc. is used it does not apply here.

BTW I never talked about perma ban them or sentences in that direction but that they could keep their tokens they gained while abusing this bug is in my view also wrong.

That the community knows who abused the pets and gained this tokens to get rewards worth a lot of money is the least MA should do and to also state what punishment they received for the abuse. In every jurisdiction the severity of the punishment for certain actions is predefined and the sentences after the verdict are published. Same should apply here in EU, in the ToU it even states this:
"Governing Law

This Agreement is to be governed by, construed and enforced according to the laws of Sweden."

So it is not US case law but the swedish law who is the foundation for jurisdiction in here.

PS: I never stated that they should receive a perma ban but that they can keep the weapons they bought with the tokens they gained while abusing this bug is also wrong in my view.

Okay, but not a single sentence in your text clarifies what the crime really is.
For example...
TheDog entered Mayhem, farted and left. This action was targeted to interfere with my concentration!

As I said, more interesting is the fact where this information comes from. I don't found any messages about bans or lifting these bans anywhere. Give me the source please.

How do you think it works?

I've actually lost count on the number of threads over the years that say... "we know now who the event was created for". Take the FEN event for example, where 'one' guy looted nearly everything haha. So it's hardly a personal view.

I'm not too bothered about it either, on the grounds someone scratched someone's back, and got rewarded. The game works in mysterious ways. I don't pay $5000 a month to play the game, if the player that does gets rewarded, then so be it.

It only last of course for the amount of time such player has "value". Hence why there's always a new mascot (number 1 player) every few years. It comes as a hard shock to some players egos that though. Although funny for the majority looking on, as they watch a player plummet from their pedestal (if thier ego deserves the humour). Still.... they can always pull out their credit card again I guess haha.

I've personally over the years had a number of decent loots, that happened at an ideal time to reward my personal damage pool (not the same as a loot pool). Getting a hof on a Royal Dragon was a good example. I probably pumped 4 hours of damage into it, ideal time to empty my damage pool I'd built up, just needed someone to press that button on the other side of the fence.

I've come to conclusion with EU that it pays at a set percentage most of the time, until you come up on someone's radar for a payday that has to be manually triggered. Doesn't surprise me to be honest, imagine coming to work on Monday to find the game accident handed out 20 x 1 million ped ath's by accident.

It's all cool how the game rolls, doesn't bother me. My favorite times though were pre cryengine. But we do look back with fondness, maybe that's a normal human emotion.

Rick.

How do you think it works?
OK... here's another one.

Back in the day when motherships were coming to the aiction house (we were all given notice). I deposited 35k - 40k peds forgot the actual amount. As I really wanted one.

I ended up basically opening the bids at 40k on each and every mothership trying to win one.

A few of them went for well over 100k but eventually the price started dropping to around 45k. I didn't have enough ped and wasn't prepared to deposit more.

Someone in the game decided i deserved an 8k hof out the blue on a furor so I had enough peds to hopefully win one. Sadly... I still got outbid.

After all the MS were sold, I triggered a withdrawal. MA listed one more ship, but I decided to carry on with the withdrawal, and that was the last ship listed.

In hindsight I was pleased I didn't win one in the end, as I didn't realise I would have to throw 100'k ped at it to strengthen the structural integrity.

Still.... there's one of my paydays from the past. Call it coincidence?

Rick.

Back in the day when motherships were coming to the aiction house (we were all given notice). I deposited 35k - 40k peds forgot the actual amount. As I really wanted one.

I ended up basically opening the bids at 40k on each and every mothership trying to win one.

A few of them went for well over 100k but eventually the price started dropping to around 45k. I didn't have enough ped and wasn't prepared to deposit more.

Someone in the game decided i deserved an 8k hof out the blue on a furor so I had enough peds to hopefully win one. Sadly... I still got outbid.

After all the MS were sold, I triggered a withdrawal. MA listed one more ship, but I decided to carry on with the withdrawal, and that was the last ship listed.

In hindsight I was pleased I didn't win one in the end, as I didn't realise I would have to throw 100'k ped at it to strengthen the structural integrity.

Still.... there's one of my paydays from the past. Call it coincidence?

Rick.

I don't have enough experience in this.
So far I have 2 withdraws.
The first was when the game robed me away while handing out everything to those around me, personally I didn't see the point in why someone killing 10 mobs is more lucky than me who killed 10k. So I sold everything and downloaded it.
The second was soon. I sold everything to turn it into boxes.
The deposits I have made are from $10-100.

I have seen other similar statements but I do not have enough personal experience to compare.

Until last summer, there was a limit to the loss we could have, and maybe that was better with regard to larger deposits. Now the game is like a bottomless pit and can eat everything gradually. Those who play the most are in the most disadvantaged position at the moment, and everyone else is lucky to get on the wave...but if catch a wave they are also fucked.

In other words, if I want to play a casino I will not install MMO RCE/GCE... Even not sure are the casinos are GCE type?

Hundred people with 2.0 weapons are given as model, but these hundred people are not the majority in the game. People are not stupid and when someone tries to deceive them most just leave quietly. This is somewhat of the main thing I don't like about the game. I think I have enough experience to progress positively, but knowing that it will be increasingly difficult to sell my things due to lack of players, this does not give me an incentive to develop.

The game could change in many ways or maintaining its current state in which the MA expects another whale to compete for 1st place, but this does not seem to work very well.

Rick.

This just my speculation but I've often wondered if deposits don't trigger some type of loot tier timer in some way. It makes it seem like someone is pulling the strings but really its just the system opening the door so to speak and you still need to go out and find the loot, in your case that Furor. Eventually the timer runs out and you go back to your normal loot state based on whatever variables matter to the loot algorithm and the current state of the game.

All of my high PED value and nice items loots since I started in Project Entropia have been out of the blue but more than a handful have come on the heels of a nice sized deposit to the MA coffers. Although some of the others happened when I challenged myself to play as long as I could without depositing but it came at the cost of grinding and playing the economic side of EU which is a game unto itself.

EU has always had the illusion or randomness and there are elements that can be uncertain but I don't think I've ever though of EU as truly random. The cheaters found a way to exploit the Mayhem events and MA has doled out their punishment as they see fit. It's hard for me to understand what went into their decisions based on the evidence they actually dug up but I would think it went from minor infraction to major infraction of some sort. They have to also admit their game mechanics opened the door to being exploited and I think they did since it looks like they are going to revamp Mayhem. Maybe after all is said and done the best thing is the exploiters will be on permanent notice.

As far as events being geared towards certain players, I just don't know. I can't effectively hunt really high maturity Eomon like other players which limits my access to their potential loot. I may take one or two but there is a cost in doing so that drains the PED card. The upper echelon players have always enjoyed having more loot doors open which tends to give them access to those loot opportunities and gives players like me reason to keep on skilling and gearing up. To this day there are so many moving pieces in EU that you have to take a step back and ask yourself which rat race am I going to run and is it worth my time and money knowing full well the risks and potential for others to take advantage and exploit.

I don't have enough experience in this.
So far I have 2 withdraws.
The first was when the game robed me away while handing out everything to those around me, personally I didn't see the point in why someone killing 10 mobs is more lucky than me who killed 10k. So I sold everything and downloaded it.
The second was soon. I sold everything to turn it into boxes.
The deposits I have made are from $10-100.

I have seen other similar statements but I do not have enough personal experience to compare.

Until last summer, there was a limit to the loss we could have, and maybe that was better with regard to larger deposits. Now the game is like a bottomless pit and can eat everything gradually. Those who play the most are in the most disadvantaged position at the moment, and everyone else is lucky to get on the wave...but if catch a wave they are also fucked.

In other words, if I want to play a casino I will not install MMO RCE/GCE... Even not sure are the casinos are GCE type?

Hundred people with 2.0 weapons are given as model, but these hundred people are not the majority in the game. People are not stupid and when someone tries to deceive them most just leave quietly. This is somewhat of the main thing I don't like about the game. I think I have enough experience to progress positively, but knowing that it will be increasingly difficult to sell my things due to lack of players, this does not give me an incentive to develop.

The game could change in many ways or maintaining its current state in which the MA expects another whale to compete for 1st place, but this does not seem to work very well.

I lost interest after buying a FEN weapon, it didn't deliver on my expectations by a mile. Maybe MA were in testing mode trying to balance it on the fly... maybe I'm being too kind. After over a decade in the game, I wasn't interested in anymore sh*t to be honest.

Hey-ho I pop in now and then play off some deed income (I'm super chilled these days). I know players with fen weapons that say £300 a month deposit is their monthly limit. It's interesting though how people can condition themselves to justify a certain position even with superb gear and skills.

I don't think that model is sustainable longterm, but if people still want to pay decent deposits even with the best gear, then maybe MA know what they're doing. Even if it doesn't feel morally right.

I miss the days of thousands of players on line,. Loads of £50 a month players.

It is what it is, just remember you have a choice.

This just my speculation but I've often wondered if deposits don't trigger some type of loot tier timer in some way. It makes it seem like someone is pulling the strings but really its just the system opening the door so to speak and you still need to go out and find the loot, in your case that Furor. Eventually the timer runs out and you go back to your normal loot state based on whatever variables matter to the loot algorithm and the current state of the game.

All of my high PED value and nice items loots since I started in Project Entropia have been out of the blue but more than a handful have come on the heels of a nice sized deposit to the MA coffers. Although some of the others happened when I challenged myself to play as long as I could without depositing but it came at the cost of grinding and playing the economic side of EU which is a game unto itself.

EU has always had the illusion or randomness and there are elements that can be uncertain but I don't think I've ever though of EU as truly random. The cheaters found a way to exploit the Mayhem events and MA has doled out their punishment as they see fit. It's hard for me to understand what went into their decisions based on the evidence they actually dug up but I would think it went from minor infraction to major infraction of some sort. They have to also admit their game mechanics opened the door to being exploited and I think they did since it looks like they are going to revamp Mayhem. Maybe after all is said and done the best thing is the exploiters will be on permanent notice.

As far as events being geared towards certain players, I just don't know. I can't effectively hunt really high maturity Eomon like other players which limits my access to their potential loot. I may take one or two but there is a cost in doing so that drains the PED card. The upper echelon players have always enjoyed having more loot doors open which tends to give them access to those loot opportunities and gives players like me reason to keep on skilling and gearing up. To this day there are so many moving pieces in EU that you have to take a step back and ask yourself which rat race am I going to run and is it worth my time and money knowing full well the risks and potential for others to take advantage and exploit.
That was a good read. Thanks.

Interesting you should say that. I had a period of being able to sustain top 50 hunting if hunting everyday constantly. The issue was going on holiday, and then trying to fight back a week of lost time and ped input..... to re-earn that position again. That was pre-loot 2 though.

I can honestly say though, that I've felt many times, I felt the hand of God, to trigger some hofs. The timings and reasons for it were too much of a coincidence.

Happy hoffing.

Hey-ho I pop in now and then play off some deed income (I'm super chilled these days). I know players with fen weapons that say £300 a month deposit is their monthly limit. It's interesting though how people can condition themselves to justify a certain position even with superb gear and skills.

Funny, I don't understand why people with fancy FEN weapons should even deposit.
Aren't those weapons guaranteed money makers?
At least, that's what all the uber grinders keep saying.
So why the need to deposit if you can make loads of money with such weapons?

:scratch2:

[Moderated: removed reply to deleted]

Funny, I don't understand why people with fancy FEN weapons should even deposit.
Aren't those weapons guaranteed money makers?
At least, that's what all the uber grinders keep saying.
So why the need to deposit if you can make loads of money with such weapons?

:scratch2:

Lol, you should be honored that you receive so much special attention from the absolute number 1 ultimate uber arch master Messi.
He takes all the time and effort to like your posts. That means he has not put you on ignore. You have a special place in his heart :shower:
Remember a thumb down counts as a thumb up.

:wtg:(y)

if u got a good weapon second problem is the mob choice, some are still after "ubers" ignoring markup potential

if u got a good weapon second problem is the mob choice, some are still after "ubers" ignoring markup potential
Sure, there's always an excuse why most people don't profit while a happy few always do.
Even if they hunt the same mob as you they don't profit.
But then you claim it's the timing. They didn't ride the wave.
But even if they did ride the wave but still lose you claim it's because of the stars not being aligned at that time.

And even if all the stars in the universe aligned you will find yet another reason as to why people can't profit but you do.

Why is it so hard for you to except that NORMAL players (with NORMAL lives) just always lose out while grinding?
(Btw, I'm not saying this is bad, it's just a matter of expectations management.)
People like you, messi, evey keep spreading hope where in reality there is no hope.
Just tell people they will always lose. Then, if they win, it's a bonus, but if the lose, it's just as expected.

And yeah, I'm well aware, that with the right gear, right skills, right mob, right time, right place, it is possible to profit while grinding.
But for 99% of the playerbase this will simply not happen.

So, why not just be honest and tell them the truth?
And advice them to minimize losses instead of maximizing unrealistic profits?

I can easily make 500k in 1 day here.
By NOT buying a 500k fen weapon!!
I even dare to say that it's easier and pays more to just sell all your uber gear, convert it to deeds and your income will be guaranteed and the profit will be higher!
And it will even reward you with all the time you need to spend with your friends and family (if you have any).

So, why not just be honest and tell them the truth?
And advice them to minimize losses instead of maximizing unrealistic profits?
The truth is whatever you say in this game people wont trust. You have many saying efficiency doesn't matter at all but they are complaining about returns. So you want to deposit less get gear and generate markup > simple as that :)

Playerbase wanted game less casual friendly and more grinding friendly.

Keep on topic :) before it's locked :D

Status
Back