Check this out....

So you're admitting you're under 13 years old and violating the terms and use of the game and forum...

This is still going on?

What is this a joke from the moderators? Ban helpful users but not this guy?

Can't. It's an MA employee :)
What is it today, everyone stopped taking their medicine?
The troll who openly declares he's trolling is not really a troll... and he is actually funny. Rusty imagining his posts are helpful is also funny ofc. :laugh:

The troll who openly declares he's trolling is not really a troll... and he is actually funny. Rusty imagining his posts are helpful is also funny ofc. :laugh:

Yes he is.and I was just adding to the fun :)

So what are you saying, seems to me you are more whacky than me. And I am admitting I'm whacky.

So you're admitting you're under 13 years old and violating the terms and use of the game and forum...

My ample breasts would dissuade of this kind of thoughts, prolly. This is a hit back, I don't think you like 13 year old girls.

and this was the opening post, or OP as many put:

Check this out....

When you buy, or sell something in game, check who buyed it. I'm thinking it won't be a forum poster. Just wat I think.

People actually play this game, and have no idea there is a forum thingy.

How things got here?

Last edited:
When you buy, or sell something in game, check who buyed it. I'm thinking it won't be a forum poster. Just wat I think.

People actually play this game, and have no idea there is a forum thingy.

How things got here?

There are number of reasons why players dont use the forum. There native tounge is not English, they dont like the forum, they have no use for the forum. Just because they dont use it dont mean they do not know it exsists. i deal with alot player on daily basis some i know from here and others i never see on here and proberly never will do.

There are number of reasons why players dont use the forum. There native tounge is not English, they dont like the forum, they have no use for the forum. Just because they dont use it dont mean they do not know it exsists. i deal with alot player on daily basis some i know from here and others i never see on here and proberly never will do.

I can go with this, tounge, and all. Are we fighting?

Why do I feel like I'm gonna be in trouble for this tomorrow?

Last edited:
Some players mostly read and rarely post, some do not reveal their avatar identity. And then there are some who really never heard about the forums, but their footprint in the game is minimal. You can't play this game seriously and not tap into every possible source of information.

Of course you can Mr. Slayer, actually it proves much more satisfying.

I'm not arguing the forum is not viewed. I'm not saying the forum is not useful. I'm not even saying this forum is not fun, anymore. Or that in the past it has been any different. I'm just saying that it is more fun to play EU, if you don't read this forum.

easy peasy?

Back