Info: Cherry Dragon Poppers - New

Timewarpman1

Dominant
Greetings and salutations.

My name is Timewarp Warp Paradox....because I wasn't thinking to well about the middle name.

Anyway, i'm recruiting for my new soc, Cherry Dragon Poppers. A Society dedicated in hunting the most Exotic Rocktopian mobs the planet has to offer and selling their guts for scratch.

Recently I have had the most wonderful hunting experience in the 5 years i've been on Entropia. I have completely fallen in love with Pop Dragons. mmmm...just thinking about them makes my jammies shingle.

Before I discovered how wonderful hunting them could be I was a nobody avatar. I couldn't catch any hofs or globals to save my life. I traveled from Caly to Ark and Rock looking for some way to make just a good haul but never found anything that even remotely got me 70%. But then one day I decided to see Rocktopia's Pop Dragon and see if he would play nice. And man was he the nicest of all the fellows. He was just handing out treats left and right. I was soaking up loot like a kirby Vac in a dusty room.

And in just three days I generate more loot than I had over the last 5 years minining/hunting/crafting combine...well except those ubers but those were just weird.

Now I want to share that with other hunters who probably have also been looking for something to sink their teeth into. I'm looking for other Pop lovers or those who have not been introduced but wouldn't mind a first date. :p

I look forward to hunting even bigger dragons in the near future. Hope to Pop your Cherry soon...

...don't read into that.

(Requirements - Apply at your local Soc Terminal. Register members must be at least level 30 in a Dmg/hit combat Profession.
Initiation - You must be able to solo at least one Pop Dragon at Dominate Level.
Events - Team hunts and contest will be planned in the near future.
Meeting location for initiation after registering - CND Lagoon
If you have any questions, please contact me in game or leave a comment in this forum.)

Cherry Dragon Poppers - Did you pop your cherry today? ;)

A very decent thread about a soc starter. Nice story +rep.

Nice thread but don't get too excited about catching your avatars high loot wave. Be careful Cuz grinding only costs PED at your level.

Gz on a nice run though.

Menace

Nice thread but don't get too excited about catching your avatars high loot wave. Be careful Cuz grinding only costs PED at your level.

Gz on a nice run though.

Menace

Rock had the same effect on me (was Lemmy dragons that caught me first, then all the others in turn)
rode a 3 year wave and loved every minute of it.

Hope it works out as well for you as it did for me timewarp. (just be wise :p )

Back