Chipping Out Bad Timing ?

simplybob

Dominant
Society
THE DISTURBED ONES
BOB SimplyBob BOB
gonna be chipping out 76k skills lots miing skills as well..!

cga 1215 skills
drilling 1670
extraction 1583
geo 3308
mineral sense 292
mining 4622
prospecting 4520
surveying 3041
preception 1616
serendipity 3400

what im wondering is it a bad time to sell up skills and what amount of skills is best for a chip, to attract avatars..?
As the trading section is hectic at the present time...!!!
or should i sell all skills in one hit .....
cheers
bob

with the new ESI's giving you the excess as a new ESI small amounts of skills are possible. i cant give a rich chippers perspective, but im quite fond of the chips which sell for less than 100 ped. obviously the amount of levels of different skills will vary to fill this 100 ped. these low value chips have lots of demand due to getting the better deal from the whole exponential thing, and their low cost for losts of skills. it allows noobs to chip up to better noob level.

not necessarily the best way but something to bear in mind.

I too look for 100 ped chips, seems to get me past the slowdowns at 3k, 5k etc a little easier...

more for me to keep moving, as i despise the slowdowns.....

good luck, and let me know what you plan on those mining chips as I am always looking to improve... :D

you know what i think you should do with those hunting skills bob ;)

Any time is a bad time for chipping out ;)

Its a great time for buying an large esi and dirt cheap price compared to the old system. However i agree with you that th skill market itself is in turmoil currently its hard to determine whats worth what. I know a few people that have got great deals on a few k's worth of skills on one chip that would have cost a lot more under the old system. Not sure if thats good for the seller or not. Plus there are loads of scammers selling very low tt skill chips trying to catch people out.

What i would do is buy a high tt esi at a good % see if you can get buyers for you skills before you chip out :)

I think I'd try and find buyers before you start to chip out, seems there are alot of skills around right now, also I'd try the 'buyer brings esi' method

but if you still want to chip em about I'd go for nothing bigger than 100 - 150 ped TT ESIS

PS I'll take all your RDA and I have chips

Last edited:
Back