Christmas Totem Placed Down (Huge)

nikander100

Provider
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
Hia all I saved one christmas totem from Cyrene and decided to place it in my apartment, and this is what I found out! I am laughing my a$$ of atm :p

is that a totem in your pocket or you pleased to see me......

You should have tryed to drop a Rhino pet a couple months ago!
It would actually spawn a reall size mob that moved.

hilarious...

...nice post. So is this a coding problem? Is this a Swedish how I imagine my totem looks to women type of issue? Anyone?

Brick

It's yuuuge! :laugh:

...but well, it's not intended to serve as a decoration anyway.

I wasn't planning to use it as deco but yea i was bored XD so wanted to know how it looked placed down (as its below 0pec tt i can't place it down outside)

...nice post. So is this a coding problem? Is this a Swedish how I imagine my totem looks to women type of issue? Anyone?

Brick

No sorry to say most of Cyrene's objects are like this. I don't think any of their developer (yes one) plays the game :)

:laugh: Huuuuge. Maybe this is decoration for a larger estate, like open land. Then again it's just a huge piece of wood - no cute carvings.

:laugh: Huuuuge. Maybe this is decoration for a larger estate, like open land. Then again it's just a huge piece of wood - no cute carvings.

hehe think it would look good outside indeed maybe on one of those Land area estates :p

lol, nice one :D

U should get one of these for ur apartment:

Why they gave it out for xmas?

Only thing I can think of is:

Why they gave it out for xmas?

Only thing I can think of is:
and probebly that ^
every avatar got 3 totems to summon a lvl 59 jellyworm (so hard to kill XD) that drops new and old christmass items. i got 2 M coats, 1 F coat, 1 F elf cap, 1 M elf cap, 1 M christmass hat. we as soc did all our totems exept one (for me atleast) and we managed to get a 1.1k pedder of one

Back