Price Check CLD Plot

DrGirlfriend

Prowler
Banned
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
What do these go for atm? Is anyone selling? ( I know their basically useless but want one)

If no one is selling does anyone know the value?

Well... The value for these is right now based on the fact there is a limited supply and MA promises (6 or 7 years old now) to give plots commercial utility in the future.

So it's hard to put an actual monetary value of something like this with only vague promises from MA.

I can tell you that the last few Medium plots have sold for around 10k, though they actually cost more than 20k to obtain initially when they were released. I guess the holders got tired of waiting and gave up.

Small plots have sold for anywhere from 1800 to over 4k, it's hard to find them for sale so I think anywhere from 2,5k to 4,5k is fair considering apartments on other planets go for at least 2k each and they are just basically a fancy secondary storage whereas small plots can have something built on them and gardening and future commercial utility.

It's mainly a speculative asset at this time though.

MA have stated that cld plots wont be worked on, what you have is what you get.

I believe they stated it wasn't something they had plans to work on in the short term. They didn't say that they had no plans to ever develop Plots any further in the future. If they did, please link so we can all see what they said exactly.

They are worthless

I’ll buy one then if anyone wants to unload their worthless trash plot on me

Don't have any, cuz they are worthless

Is this a price check or a buy thread? I m confused.

This is a buy thread now I guess… or both… no one seems to know (I must have bumped the wrong thread l👀l)

Back