Club JJ

Psionic22

Stalker
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jack JJ Johnson
Hi Opening up Tommorow (for preview) is Club JJ (Owned by me Jack JJ Johnson) Feel free to come all day as the preview is free and is access is put on public.

Lcation: Ti City (Amethera) Gold Building 16G

Vip Section will be added shortly. I will be in from time to time during tommorow (March 9th) from 7am (eastern time zone) Its a nice place to hang out at the end of the day.

I couldn't get MA to help me out with drinks or Music so my advice would be to use PE ASS + Winamp . . Hope you enjoy the club . . .

P.S. If you need a playlist let me know.

No music or drinks! :mad: If i'm in TI City, i'll stop in and look at it.

Ah my next door neighbour. Keep the noise down ya hear :laugh:

I'll post a screenie or two later today. When I can get on to PE later today.

Man how many times have i thought this, and this is a good place to post it....

MA Please make a "Personal Jukebox" for the apartments.

How many times have I wanted to have everyone in the apt listen to the same music at the same time :(
MA please as this will probably be a much wanted feature.....plus it would make apt's go up in value and add some use to them :D

Another Idea

It would be very nice if MA made something like a radio or music player where thay play their own music ( with request possibilty, maybe even commercials ) If they sell the radio for example 15 ped in the auction they could make big money. And they could make animals loot bigger music sets like for example a DJ set, etc.

Zilly said:
It would be very nice if MA made something like a radio or music player where thay play their own music ( with request possibilty, maybe even commercials ) If they sell the radio for example 15 ped in the auction they could make big money. And they could make animals loot bigger music sets like for example a DJ set, etc.

Great idea, that is an awsome idea!!!

Here is a pic of the club.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

When I was there at about 4:30 EST, there was nothing in there. No people or items. A nice veiw the place has though!

Yesterday was just meant as a day to look at the club. I'll keep you guys posted when the first event will be. If you haven't yet had a look check it out today I'll keep the club on Public for today also. At least until tonight.

How much do you plan on charging?

I haven't decided yet probably gonna be like 10-30 ped maybee a bit more if their is a good competition going on. I could charge more or less. Depending on popularity and what people want. (More I get the more I will give back.)

Question?
What am I going to do with this money? ped? for admission?

Answer?
Staff in the club such as dancers? Bartenders (over time)
improvements to the club?
(Small bribe to MA to incorparate music) jk

Question?
What is the dress code for the club?

Answer?
Casual-Formal
We have a very relaxed dressed code (sorry noone in thier underwear except maybee for the dancers) most nights. However the club will have special themed nights.

Question?
I hear you will have a pole in the club?

Answer?
That's just speculation.

I have a question?
Ask

won't be in game tonight or not until later. So first event won't be until Saturday night at the earliest. (Club will remain on Public)

Last edited:
kronas said:
Great idea, that is an awsome idea!!!

Im glad you like my idea, maybe I should write a support to MA :)

Psionic22 said:
Question?
What am I going to do with this money? ped? for admission?

Answer?
Staff in the club such as dancers? Bartenders (over time)
improvements to the club?
(Small bribe to MA to incorparate music) jk

Once you need a bartender, I could use the job. I really need peds! I would be willing to help you out with the club(for a small fee, and i do mean small)!

well....

I'd like to see a stripclub lol. :cool: . I want some nudity lol

I decided to get to encourage more people to come to the club the first event will be free. To RSVP pm me (and if you are rsvping for other as well. No need to
RSVP until I set the time. Event will be announced within 48 hours. and will occur within 1 week. Apartment continues on public view until first event.

Vip Room will come later after the first event.

Psionic22 said:
I couldn't get MA to help me out with drinks or Music so my advice would be to use PE ASS + Winamp . . Hope you enjoy the club . . .

Music is in the works... :) Yes I do know this personally. But until then, the below is the best we can offer. Broadcasting 24/7, this is the oldest online station owned and operated by a Calypso resident and dedicating its time to making sure all residents have decent electronica to listen to... :)

--------------------

RaveTrax.com - Its not a state of mind, Its a way of life.
» Gen2 A/V Streams - NSV Video [vp6.2 & 64k aacPlus v2] - 64k aac+ - 24k aac+
» MP3 Streams - 160k - 64k - 24k

The best stream to use while playing ingame is the 64k aac+ using winamp!
» Try it an see for yourself - 64k aac+

Download WinAMP for free and control it with PEAss while ingame!
Its all free, and could make your experieince so much more enjoyable!
» WinAMP Download
» PEAss Download

----------------

not try to spam, but thats the sig used on CND, since thats where most of the RaveTrax & CND thing is happening. :)

Hope it helps.

Rava

Nice video, that party looked really kool. I am checking out the station now. Dude, don't forget, you won't help I'll help you out. Club JJ seems like it could become a kool place.

Cool Tunes Dominatus :) Ill be checking this out more ;)

Plus Rep to ya :)

Thnx Elroy :)

Time of first event is 9pm GMT (MA Time) Sunday night.

16G Gold building
TI City

Mikah said:
well....

I'd like to see a stripclub lol. :cool: . I want some nudity lol

if you want nudity i can show you nudity, no problem :dunce:

Just to let you all know, I am working on setting up a web radio statio for Club JJ. It won't be up 24/7, but will be up as much as possible. I am tring to work out the final bugs, and see if it is working for outsiders to connect. The web page to connect from is: http://24.60.192.228:14534 Click the listen button at the top to connect. I reccomend to use WinAmp to listen to it, since it is the best for listening to my station. If you do connect and can listen to my music, plaes PM me to tell me that it is working. Thank you!!!

I am currently on CND (dance competition couldn't resist) Unfortunately I have bad news. I have been having some trouble with the radio (servers being offline etc.) (so thier will be no official playlist (for first event) I'd suggest using PE Radio / Ravetrax.

I may also not make it as I can't currently find a pilot online. Regardless, the first event is still hapening. (apt is sent on public) (although it won't be formal.)

Just take the first event as a time to dance and meet some new people. (If I'm not thier I will stil try to have soc members thier who can keep on eye on the place.

Thier will be a best dressed contest at the club (decided be me or a soc member) the winner will recieve a GSI. (no entry fee) However you do have to stay the full 2 hours to win the prize.

Psionic22 said:
I'd suggest using PE Radio / Ravetrax.
this is why we are here. :) and as i've noted before, your more than welcome, and if you let me know in advance, we can align a certain playlist within reason of our genre limits.

Shorry, that place ish not PhOoNkEy enough...

Back