Collected all unlocks below 20

Dark Cat

Prowler
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leona Cat Srelliw
Or at least the ones I want...

No interest in stuff like tailoring or whatnot....so these are all the "Newbie" unlocks all collected now. In my opinion Serendipidy is the last of the newbie unlocks...so when I get that I'll put it as an achievement in it's own right. Coolness and above are what I consider the first of the mid-level plater unlocks.

So, as myself and my brother have been keeping as a kinda trademark now....here's not a single achievment - but a group of them. In the order we got them:

Martial Arts, Melee Damage Assesment, Marksmanship, BluePrint Comprehension, Calypso Ground Assesment and Ranged Damage Assesment.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And...not so far off Serip - watch this space. :)

Very nice :cool:

Funny Unlock of MDA with .. Opalo? :rofl:

Gratz! :yay:

Thread moved to the Achievements section. Hall of Fame is for actual loots.

Grats!

:wtg:

Very nice :cool:

Funny Unlock of MDA with .. Opalo? :rofl:

Gratz! :yay:

Yeah, was Anatomy that triggered it of course, but I've seen similair oddities...

One in particular I remember was gaining courage while I was swimming away for my life being chased by about 30 Ripper Snappers....if that's what gains courage then who am I to complain? :)

Yeah, was Anatomy that triggered it of course, but I've seen similair oddities...

One in particular I remember was gaining courage while I was swimming away for my life being chased by about 30 Ripper Snappers....if that's what gains courage then who am I to complain? :)

:laugh: :rofl:

Well yeah , that's a nice joke ...

Voice inside the brain :"Be courageous this moment Dark Cat , calm down ..... AND START TO RUN" .. :D

well done indeed.

gratz

Back