Selling: Collection of 1.081M skill points, "all unlocks" and rares, beauty/color/texture/tailor skills available

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
As planned, will be selling individual skills here. The option to buy everything is still available (original offer below for reference), but skill amount available will be lowered over time and unique skills that were there once would be gone as this proceeds.
148 / 152 of extractable skills collection left
Opportunity to get:
  • some of the rarest skills which sell rarely to never (as far as I know I have at the start of the sale every skill out there available)
  • skills which cannot be acquired by codex
  • beautician fully unlocked professions (have to buy all related skills, not doing individual ones) which is one of the few 100% profitable ingame professions, can get all tools as well if wanted
  • color / texture / tailor skills
  • the skill list is available here: Smilgs-skills-sale
  • rare skills already on ESI:
    • Scan Technology tt11.28 - 30k%
    • Jamming tt11.46 - 30k%
    • Dispense Decoy tt10.57 - 30k%
    • Deep Space Knowledge tt13.12 - 9.4k%
    • Spacecraft Pilot tt36.52 - 14.7k%
How:
I don't want to crash the ESI market so will be selling at my own pace buying the ESIs slowly, if you have an ESI collection however fit for the extraction purposes and acquired without crashing the market, can use them.
The higher skills require bigger ESIs due to the stupid system of how chipping out is implemented (quite a lot of small ESIs value is lost when chipping out when skill is 9k and more which is a lot of the skills).
Please send me your offers in forum, serious ones only, this is not a price check / advise thread please keep it clean.

"Everything in one go" sale offer for reference:
Selling my (as of 2018 again profitable - see my hunting log for details) skills of an avatar known to some as Smilgs in a bulk deal meaning 1 trade.
This sale will run in the current format (accepting only 1 trade offers) until end of 2022, if there are no serious offers, will get into the individual skill selling business...
Please send me your offers in forum, serious ones only, this is not a price check / advise thread please keep it clean.

Skills - unique set, all around greatness immediately, bulk deal - 450k peds

I believe investments should be liquid, moreover reasonably easy liquid, in an RCE (real cash economy).
Some thoughts on "how" - "where there’s a will there’s a way" + feel free to come with your ideas
if anyone happens to have and willing to use ~392k tt peds of ESIs indicated by Skill Scanner, the path forward is clear
I am also open to an indefinite rights of use agreement as avatar sales are not officially allowed
or someone willing to sell out the skills over time via agreement, the difference between asking price and the estimated skill price is quite a bit
though imho the best option might be for someone with the intention and $ behind convincing MA that they want to make some $ for making the transfer happen
- but hey it is just my silly idea, ppl seem to be better off hunting down those ESIs and making uber avatars that way being 10x less skilled for the same $ spent

• total skill sum 1.081M according to in-game counter, 38 skills (hunt related) over 10k
  • according to skill scanner, skill TT value 392K peds, total raw value 5.7M peds, net (chipping out) value 1.83M peds
  • 268 laser dmg, 230 laser pistol-er, 208 laser sniper, all light ranged weapon prof-standings 163+
  • 129 evader, 114 dodger, 113 paramedic, 539hp, all attributes over 111, 1124 total attributes
  • 189 swordsman hit, 222 swordsman dmg, 120 pyro hit, 103 grenadier hit, 114 knife hit
  • 111 animal, 94 mutant and 76 robot looter
  • all known skills unlocked (46 unlocks), unique collection of 154x skills 2000+
  • average prof-standings combat 153, craft 51, resource collecting 66, mind-force 63, misc 44
  • high prof-standing in beauty procedure (maxed all), color-er 45 and material designer 32
  • depending on the implementation of the bulk deal, modified Viceroy armor set and horns of Zagul are soul-bound
  • depending on the implementation of the bulk deal, avatar name if subject to GDPR so has to be changed on request

P.S.
MA is clearly playing a funny game on being very strict on avatar sales and then restricting the flow of ESIs to make actual bulk transfers impossible
however we know transfers have taken place in past, and will happen again - "where there’s a will there’s a way"
my viewpoint is that with some easy changes (mandatory rename / bulk transfer of skill value + cleanup of friend list), they could be contributing to the RCE better by allowing them
I clearly have done the error before so not gonna spend my time and AMA quota asking things that MA has said won't happen, so not gonna do it again

Last edited:

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
price lowered, bump

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up immediately

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Selling my (as of 2018 again profitable - see my hunting log for details) skills of an avatar known to some as Smilgs in a bulk deal meaning 1 trade.
This sale will run in the current format (accepting only 1 trade offers) until end of 2022, if there are no serious offers, will get into the individual skill selling business...

It is January 2023 Smilgs. The thread title could do with an edit and perhaps the above sentence too.

I hope the ESI market can supply what you need if you do go through with it though!

Consider it a 'Good Luck' bump!

:bump:

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
bump it up right now

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer