Question: Comfortable HP level for high end mobs

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
There is an artificial plank of TOUGH set by MA at 250HP, wanted to see what people think a good HP actually is for dealing with higer end mobs. Is 200 ok? 225? is 250 actually a valid number to strive towards?

Thinking of raising my current health from 216 up to 225 or so, but pondering if it makes sense to try to push it much past that, as skills for the sake of skills do not make that much sense to me.

280+HP (+PoE, Shadow, Supremacy, ... and Imp/Mod Fap) i think. That would make you survive most of the crits.

Edit: lvl75 evader would not hurt...

Buck.

Have you won the lottery or something :D

Im 216hp aswell, and my goal from now on is to gain 1hp a month, I still get killed by atrox stalker from time to time in my eon, I would say your hp is good enought...

unless you wanna be uber like buck says...

Well yes granted that makes sense, however may be a bit tricky to get up there. Is there a strong marginal benefit from say 60 to 75 evader?

Really, it all depends what you would like to hunt. More hp is ALWAYS better, as it increases your eco due to having to fap less and spend less ME if you get crit more than your hp allows.

I'd say 240 hp is a reasonable amount to have though, two clicks for an impfapper if you have one.

I would concentrate on evade and paramedic skills if i where you...

max some of those uber ball faps and raise your evade lvl... it will save you more money than what ´the regen and tp back cost from some high crits. Better stay one the mobs 1 step down for a year or two if you need 250hp.

I always go by the rule : I should be able to do at least 2 maxed heals with my last maxed L fap without doing overheal :)

Back