News: Coming soon...

If I recall correctly, a few months before CryEngine dropped there was a new “corporation” building introduced near Twin Peaks. I believe this was when the red and white eMine armor was introduced. Maybe UE5 is closer than we think.

My is taunting us. Somehow.

For those who haven't been around long enough:
"Soon" has been used by MA repeatedly, mainly by Marco Behrmann, My's predecessor, in the early years of the game, to delay the playerbase regarding release dates of upcoming features they announced ages ago, only to ultimately not release them.

So Soon™ became a way for the playerbase to ridicule MA's announcements in general.

About this announcement: I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

View attachment 344305

In the near future… The colonial settlements on Calypso will whisper for aid... Unearth rewards through materials... Contribute and unlock rewards along with a new Legacy…

*whispers back*

Psst..

Hey, Calypso has no beer.

Calypso doesn't even have the right ingredients to make beer.

Therefore, uuhhh, Calypso has no aid.

Check with us next year as we have a request in to Major Ushakov for some beer. If he delivers, Calypso will have aid.

*mumbles something about letting AI do advertising...*

Before inserting NEW "TURN INS" missions
fix fort Ithaca upgrade missions altering the formula to use ACTUAL in-game materials.
EP-41 Military can not be adjusted anymore
due to the lack of materials to craft the (L) required pistols.

fix fort Ithaca upgrade missions altering the formula to use ACTUAL in-game materials.
100% agree

Stop it... seriously stop it.

My...............

I admire and respect all that you do.

Post more and I am always behind you.

Last edited:
imo remove the loot 1.0 shitty upgrade:able missions altogether, and replace them with a new one, "Improved" version, making them loot 2.0. this would further over-saturate the market with UL loot 2.0 weapons, which is needed to drive current weapon prices way down

Based on the picture in the announcement, I took a look around.
It seems that the picture with the barrels could (??) be a location in Fort Ithaca that does not currently exist.

index.php

If you zoom in carefully on the announcement image, you will see the "sprangled stars" lights that, I think, only the Ithaca towers have.

index.php

If you look at this picture, you will see that the first image correlates with the Ithaca towers. My graphics are running on low, but when turned up they also seem to show the same texture on the cliff/rocks which are below the towers in Ithaca.

Ithacha is also where the factions (Imperial Guardians and Calypso Defence Forces) have their HQs. :unsure:

Last edited:
Keep exploiting current RDI buggs till they fix ?
Actually I didn't killed a single creature since easter ended.You can find me at AH in major cities all day long if you feel like scanning me.

But are they really rewards if we have to spend unknown amount of actual cash to buy those materials or acquire them by spending cash by hunting or mining or crafting ?

buy all gremlin you can you will get ajusted version or maybe ghost or maybe camos or maybe ... ah crap I will never be able to profit on this game :D

Actually I didn't killed a single creature since easter ended.You can find me at AH in major cities all day long if you feel like scanning me.
Slacker :)

My is taunting us. Somehow.

For those who haven't been around long enough:
"Soon" has been used by MA repeatedly, mainly by Marco Behrmann, My's predecessor, in the early years of the game, to delay the playerbase regarding release dates of upcoming features they announced ages ago, only to ultimately not release them.

So Soon™ became a way for the playerbase to ridicule MA's announcements in general.

About this announcement: I'll believe it when I see it.
It's like a torture treatment so we get more hooked on the love hate relationship.

Back