Computer problems, please help

Grengoshi

Guardian
Gregorie Grengoshi trester
my computer literally keeps shutting off on me, wen i log on eu for more then 20 mins its just completely shuts off

few days ago my fan was making bad noises,it stop after i put a fan under it. and then its shuts off on its own, today i downloaded new ndvida drivers wit help keep the pc runner little less hot but it still hits 98c to 104c

can some one help me out plz

its a qosmio x305-q701

Please dnt spam or flare
if u think im stupid thats fine im jsut trying to find help

if i put this forum in wrong place could u move it or tell me where to go

please help thx :p

i had the same problem with my old PC, fan started making noise (the processor's fan), and after a while my computer started to shut off after 5 mins... i took it to the shop and they just replaced the fan with a more powerful one.

how much would u estimate that to cost?

so that meens i got to go to best buy to get the hard ware and fan check and upgrade the inner fan i guise lol

my computer literally keeps shutting off on me, wen i log on eu for more then 20 mins its just completely shuts off

few days ago my fan was making bad noises,it stop after i put a fan under it. and then its shuts off on its own, today i downloaded new ndvida drivers wit help keep the pc runner little less hot but it still hits 98c to 104c

can some one help me out plz

its a qosmio x305-q701

Please dnt spam or flare
if u think im stupid thats fine im jsut trying to find help

if i put this forum in wrong place could u move it or tell me where to go

please help thx :p

if a case fan failed you will need to replace that fan ofc.

if its just a case fan go down to best buy or future shop kill a few salesmen and hope they drop the fan you need but try to avoid the shoppers they only drop ped never any good items.

if its a internal fan that failed CPU GPU northbridge ect you will have to replace that fan. most internal fans are harder to find replacements parts for. eBay will have parts like that 99% of the time.

this is also a good time to get a air duster and clean out your system "check under the cpu fan for dust cakes"

Back