Confusion regarding the Dhampyre being exportable to other planets

Status
That's the right decision. Thanks berta, you sexy pile of scrap :)

Keep them on RT. If RT want to encourage people to come to their planet, where they can enjoy all that type of crap, then by all means let them - but dont shove it in the rest of our faces at the same time.

Nice , thank you , time to get one of those beautiful vampires :)

Keep them on RT. If RT want to encourage people to come to their planet, where they can enjoy all that type of crap, then by all means let them - but dont shove it in the rest of our faces at the same time.

ppl who get offended by everything should stay out of internet

Last edited:
ND called Obama and asked to nuke Gothenburg, in exchange for a position in his future VR cabinet :)

ppl who get offended by everything should stay out of internet

Completely agree. This is not offensive, by any means. It is however very poor taste, lackign in foresight and of little positive contribution to the game.

On that point though, your premise would agree that having a "black man slave" whippable and tamable is also absolutely fine?

Completely agree. This is not offensive, by any means. It is however very poor taste, lackign in foresight and of little positive contribution to the game.

On that point though, your premise would agree that having a "black man slave" whippable and tamable is also absolutely fine?

In a way we have that.. now on ark. The oratans miner. :D

So much drama over a pet. Cheapest form of advertisement.

Ummm, and my Papoo? Will that be spawnable everywhere please?

I don't understand the objection because I don't consider vampires to be human...

Reactions: jak
cool make vixen exportable too

Reactions: jak
I'm more confused now.
It WAS not intended but is now? :scratch2:

Changes
  • It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.

Originally Posted Here

Dhampire has always be exportable. You have to obtain a antidote to get into biodome that can cost a lot of money and takes a lot time to make. A certian group of players lets call the pirates found away to gain access to biodome with out doing quest. ND found out and made zommhation pvp (no lootable). So people who play fair can deal with exploiters till whole is fixed. Then thread was made kicking up a shitstorm over Dhampire being exportable. To try to make MA ban Dhampire too, in the VU today MA said it will be future. ND got straight on the phone to sort it out and they realized they made mistake. So Dhampire is now and will stay exportable and now we wait for them also to create a code to let PP choose if Vixen can exportable too.

Good to see common sense has won out.

Those that think its promoting domestic abuse etc etc I can gaurentee you would hit a vampire if it were to break into your house and try to feed on you (perhaps your into that though?) regardless of the gender.

People have to remember that the pet is NOT human, the same as the Boorum is NOT human.

Status
Back