Connection lost after latest updates

Mad Mike Hoare

Provider
Mike Mad Mike Hoare
I got 2 connection lost within 2 minutes now and hear from other the same.

Maybe MA look into this?

After relogging, Server not available, connect to another Server? Yes/No.

Last edited:
I have the same problem kinda.
Almost after somelike every 10 minutes the connection has been lost.
Some people i know are having the same issue.

EDIT: I logged in now and it asked me to login on another server. I clicked yes and ingame again now :)

Was ok the first couple of hours after VU but now it kicks me out even before the safe bubble after logging in is gone :D

Same shit here near PA

I can't stay logged in. I've tried Akmuul, Oshiri, Camp Caravan, Shinook, but get booted out and then on most relogs told server unavailable and get sent back to Icarus. If I don't get that instead of being inside the trade centers I'm back outside in the tp.

Noticed it seems to happen if I try a bp search in a crafting machine or try and open storage.

Last edited:
Also experiencing this, will try again in an hour.

Try this: Turn everything off , your pc your internet provider turn it all off and restart everything fresh.Then try entropia.

Try this: Turn everything off , your pc your internet provider turn it all off and restart everything fresh.Then try entropia.

Done that, been there. I guess main problem after a new VU is that hundreds of people connection to the servers the same time and this is just overloading them.

Though the lag at rig is very bad, PKing is not fun. Especially at LGs. So performance is still an issue.

Back